[No Bug] FM Bugged? Extreme!!! Turnradius at supersonic speed

MrBukkake

Just after release i wanted to test out the FM of the F14 and went into a dive reaching a topspeed of Mach 1.6 and than going into tight turn. Well the turn was extremely Tight! I was watchign the external model and it looked like it was nearly turning on spot which was unbelievable until i checked TacView.

There is the TacView File, Videofile and Screenshots:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11jSwtxwfXu668pkwSqwdaF4v2sYwfIxz

https://puu.sh/CZqzB/bf23250048.mp4

6a550addf9.jpg

e3a3b04d0d.jpg

Edited by IronMike

Hi!

Were you flying with invincibility turned on?

I think normally the aircraft should've broken apart in a turn like this.

The F-14 can easily pull itself apart if you pull to hard like this.

Nope! If u download the TacView file u will see that i put the aircraft again to the test at much lower speed trying to get an extreme turn radius again but ripped my wing off instead

Ok, thank you! We'll have a look at this.

The turn itself isn't the issue, the fact that your aircraft could fly after it is! :-)

as a note: i had the emergency swept wing lever fully bk to keep wings at maximum swept angle while performing this turn. Not sure if it plays a role since at mach 1.6 the wings would have been at maximum swept angle anyway i think

I lost my two wings when replicating your flight profile

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I lost my two wings when replicating your flight profile

Try to use the Emergency swept lever to manualy control the swept wings and put them at maximum angle. it might has to do with the wings maybe not unfolding during that turn in combination with altitude and speed. i will try to replicate it later again when i have the time.

Apparently it's not 100% atm that you rip your wings off. This will be patched so that while still being able to pull like this you'll always end up ripping your aircraft apart.

thank you! At least i will be able to rip off my wings in style than:megalol: