F14 binding issue

backstab

i had the some issues binding Throttle at first then it was the RZ axis on the pedals - restart DCS, that worked for me, dont think its module specific as I have seen it before

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

Ran into this issue with the X56. Not sure if it affected the warthog HOTAS as well.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=234911

• MB: MPG Z790 EDGE WIFI
  • Memory: WD Black SN850X 2TB PCIe Gen4 NVMe M.2
  • CPU: Intel Core i9-14900K Desktop Processor 24 cores (8P+16E) 36M Cache
  • EVGA 1200W Gold PSU
  • MSI RTX 3090
  • TrackIR on Samsung 49 inch Odyssey Widescreen
  • No money in my pocket lol

Yeap! same here. Althow a Workaround seems to be to acces teh control binding from the main Menue in DCS, go to the set up wheel and at least fro me it worked till I had to come to work :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hi,

Thanks so much HB and ED for this AWESOME module, she flies great and looks amazing!!

I am experiencing the same issue here with the RUDDERS, it was bound initially and worked for a while.

Then it became RED in the bindings menu and tried re-binding, restart DCS, nothing helps and can't use my fancy rudder pedals in the Tomcat now.

It still works fine in other modules.

Anyone from ED or HB can give us some pointers to fix this?

Or confirm it's something the clients can't fix and you guys are working on a solution?

http://www.TAWDCS.org ### JOINT TASK FORCE JTF-88 ### https://tawdcs.org/battalion/88th/ ### PC: i9 - 32Gb RAM - GTX 1080Ti - TM Warthog Stick and Throttle - MFG Crosswind Black - TrackIR5 - Buddy Fox UFC

Never experienced this before. Even when the F-14 axis assignments stop working everything's ok for the Hornet ones.

Asus Z690 Hero | 12900K | 64GB G.Skill 6000 | 4090FE | Reverb G2 | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 + TM Grips  | Winwing Orion2 Throttle | MFG Crosswind Pedals

I had this problem with MiG-19 even before F-14 release. It seems to be DCS issue. I resterded application and it helped. Today I assigned some axis to Tomcat using drop down menu since usual method stopped working.

Had the same issues. Restart and was able to get everything to bind correctly.

Ryzen 7 3800x - 32G DDR4 3400Mhz - RTX 2070 - M.2 1TB - Saitek x52 - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals - Oculus Rift - 2 lap cats

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000, AJS37 Viggen, AV-8B, MIG-21bis, MIG-19P, Mig-15, F5-E3, F-86F, A-4, F-14, A-10C, JF-17

does anyone else have 0 keys binded by default? all of the other modules come with pre-binded keyboard keys but this one is nothing at all.

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

I don't have any " VIEW" buttons, assigned to the joystick

Is there a way to import the default ones, to the F14 ?

Thank you

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Also experience this.

"Workaround" with selecting from dropdown is not usable as I have the Warthog (a ton of buttons) and never recognized which button has which number.

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

When I re-bind my MFG Crosswind by manually pushing it registers it nicely, but gets RED after clicking apply.

When re-binding by choosing the RZ from the drop down menu it again gets RED after clicking apply.

Some response from ED or HB would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

http://www.TAWDCS.org ### JOINT TASK FORCE JTF-88 ### https://tawdcs.org/battalion/88th/ ### PC: i9 - 32Gb RAM - GTX 1080Ti - TM Warthog Stick and Throttle - MFG Crosswind Black - TrackIR5 - Buddy Fox UFC

Just FYI I got around this by re-installing my drivers for my HOTAS.

Worked fine after - I also loaded from a different saved map just for the Axis.

No issues so far.

I7 8770K @Stock / 32 GB DDR4 / ASUS Prime Z370-A / MSI Armor GTX 1070 8GB / Samsung 850Pro x 4 Drives in R0 @ (2GBS R&W) / Windows 10 Pro