Account on LockOn.ru Forums locked out

Someone with this ip address :74.53.243.34 has tried to log onto my account. They tried five times before the account locked out. Whoever you are get your own account and stop trying to access mine.

Only the spirit of attack born in a brave heart will bring success to

any BVR or Dogfight no matter how highly developed the fighter may be.

some others had the same trouble. Is this the same IP as last time too? I'll have to check.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

i got the same shit

Dear (504)smudge, Your account on LockOn.ru Forums has been locked because someone has tried to log into the account with the wrong password more than 5 times. You will be able to attempt to log in again in another 15 minutes. The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 74.53.243.34

if i find out who this is im gona rip his bollocks off

Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

https://www.youtube.com/user/504smudge

https://www.facebook.com/504smudge

I'm pretty sure those are bots and not real people. If that's the case, they might be using a brute force method of figuring out your password (pre-defined list of popular words), and as such, chances of your account getting hacked are very small.

yea basically those bots or whatever run a dictionary into your password, so if your password is something simple like "apple" then yea they probably got in. So try to mix up your passsword with numbers and stuff. And never have the same password that you have on forums as you do with your computer login password. That's just some helpful tips.

On the side note: some forums (i don't think this one) gives out your e-mail address to spammers. I created a new e-mail account and only registered for 1 or 2 forums, the next day, i find a couple spam mails. So yea, there are bots or people with no lives that do these sorts of task. Wish there was one powerful virus i could send that would turn off their computer fans and let their computer overheat.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mine is made up of ramdom characters... would need a brute force attack. GOod luck :P

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P