[No Bug] Possible bug with MP and auto wing sweep

PB4Tazman

I did a search about this issue , but did not see any post about it.

I flew a instant action free flight over Nevada and auto sweep function was fine, then I joined a friend in multiplayer and the auto sweep function stopped working.

I did a repair, tested in same free flight instant action, auto sweep worked fine, joined multiplayer and again auto sweep was not working.

Anyone else have this issue?

Edited by IronMike

I've had this issue with every flight today in MP.

Also, my friend was flying RIO and could only ever see the wings in full forward position (even when fully swept back). When he was flying his own aircraft he would always see the actual position, but in MP as RIO, always swept forwards.

ROG PG348Q, 3930K @ 4.2GHz, Titan X, 32GB RAM

To return to the normal mode of operation, the wing sweep handle should be set into the desired position and pressed down (Right clicked) followed by closing the emergency wing sweep cover. The MASTER RESET button in front of the manual wing sweep handle should then be pressed and the wing-sweep system set to the same position as the handle. The servo will then drive to the commanded position and re-engage the handle to the spider detent, resuming normal operation.