[RESOLVED] Jester during AAR

Sandman1330

During AAR, Jester's calls seem to "stack up" faster than he can say them, so you end up having to wait for his "cue" of calls to get worked through.

For example, I plugged in (fairly quickly), and got a string of his funny chirps and comments that continued on well after I'd plugged in. It wasn't until after about 30 seconds of his funny comments that he actually said I was plugged.

No big deal, and very entertaining, but it had me wondering if I was actually plugged or not (I was, tanker said "taking fuel").

Edited by IronMike

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

Yeah, there seems to be some significant delays with both Jester, and Radio calls. In the instant action Case1 I've encountered the following bug, I call the carrier to land, and the text pops up, similarly there are some tankers and other planes making calls, text shows up too, but no sound. Then like 10-15 seconds later the sound starts going.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Same with AAR here, I'd actually taken 2000lbs of fuel and disconnected before he stopped saying nice try, etc, etc and I never actually missed the basket!

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Same with AAR here, I'd actually taken 2000lbs of fuel and disconnected before he stopped saying nice try, etc, etc and I never actually missed the basket!

Exactly!

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

same here ; I usually tell him to shut up when I tank

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !