New trees for BlackShark....

Very nice, but I smell performance loss.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Speed tree and air bending efects have been taken back from BS many months ago.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

PS Megile(I notice something us guys from IL2 when it come to close combat with guns we own the lockon guys.. ;) ) Hhehehe

Wonder why?:devil_2:

I guess you met the wrong LockOn-guys!!! :joystick:

I heard many IL2 pilots say "wow, thats quite different from flying a prop..." while going down in flames. :music_whistling:

:smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

I was wondering, will we be able to use the NVGs in the A10?

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

Speed trees or not ... I did read that the ground textures are being improved .. This is really a very important feature, as we'll be seeing a lot more of it with the air to ground operations becoming the focus...

And to be honest I've really gotten tired of the present textures, they really leave a lot to be desired...

allthough I can remember the change in ground textures after the jump from Flanker Squadron Commander, which had no textures to Flanker 2.5 where the ground textures were implemented to Lock On which took a very large step forward...

Lock On was OK if you were flying the fast movers, the ground looked very nice from high altitudes but down on the deck it still needed work... With the next generation of improvements I don't think that any other developer will even come close to the immersion that this sim will offer...

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

I think for the ground it would be nice if ED can add some BOULDers like in the "Jet-thunder" project. Like stones or bushes like in FSX. But, well...I will be content with functional infantry. :D

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

I think for the ground it would be nice if ED can add some BOULDers like in the "Jet-thunder" project. Like stones or bushes like in FSX. But, well...I will be content with functional infantry. :D

Mmmn.

The problem (or possibly advantage) that Jet Thunder has is that rocks and boulders are just about the only form of scenery on the Falkland Islands.

It's not really a feature, it's just all they can do . . .

It's a barren, featureless desert out there . . . .