to my evil Admin

You can sit there and go oh this cant be done or that cant be done, Reminder this is a business to which depends return /new members if you go well this the best we can do then you will start to loose out on potential new customer's. If you don't strive to do better you wont grow. If true I can only see that this is as far as DCS will ever go. Ok you might down the road you might get say fight dynamics to be exactly spot on but if people are spending there weekend`s chasing bug`s Weather it`s PC bound 3 party OR even your TV Internet or whatever ,you'll start losing costumers. For someone that is looking at your forums or trying to decide on weather to spend $500 -$8,000 on a pre built PC or worse build your own & VR, and see limited performance & help well that`s not really the message anyone would want to put out there. is it worth the time frustration loose of your money on something that was never that great

to begin with, OK for the pro to armchair pc builders / repairers well there only so many of them around that are willing will put up with it, I would want to the main

stream of flight simmers to experience this and build the business on to . ill say it again Not everyone is a mad pc mod building professor like it is 2019 not 1980`s one year from 2020 come on guys.imho

I have a hard time following your line of reasoning. I don't mean that i think you're idea is bad, I'm just having a hard time comprehending what it is that you're trying to do. I believe you want to create a boutique service that makes pre-built PCs. So that customers who want a great out of the box experience for flight sim can enjoy the game and not tinker.

But if that's the case, how would you differentiate from Falcon Northwest, Alienware, XPS, or Corsair's of the world? What would be the differentiator?

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Hi hansangd That was one avenue I thinking about Axactly where a lot of R&D to get the most out PC componets and TEC Support,that was linked to or with the game delovpers & 3 party devlopers VR developers TV /Monitor Manufacture to get the best results, I came to the conclution that yes there are other like Acer /LG/Corsair and the rest what would be the difference? I think be the end result a would be a PC that Consumer would have confidence That this brand would work out of the box and knowing who and what it was made for, & that you would have full support ,and known that you could buy another brand or build your own but would it work as good? Cause the R & D behind it ?would a partner ship with any of pc brands be better off? Cause they have there own path to follow

so yes I thing go it alone do the hard yards but the end result would be awesome.

let me know what you think. cheers brad

Edited by Bradader
not finnished

I'm not sure there is a differentiator. Also, the hurdle would be the finicky nature of DCS when it comes to performance as evidenced by the "performance problem" threads. Then there is the problem of setting up HOTAS (myriad of controllers at that) for each users' combination.

So by the time you go through all that, there won't be enough margin nor time in the day to support it.

I'm not squashing your plans or anything, I just don't see enough value add to make ti worth your while.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

to BitMaster

Sorry BitMaster I've just now read my post and I it really seemed short temped not intended to be I don't have any reason to be with anyone.cheers brad. I've got review my post before posting it MY BAD

Edited by Bradader
not finnished

Well it sounds like I'm in the right direction Another idea was maybe a DCS TEC SHOW on what would be the best builds showing problems you my encounter how to remedied? only the most relevant anything a year old must be deleted

I am cool, all good.

I have done already what you try to manifest and I tell you, it's the man not the machine mostly.

by the time I wrap it up and send it to you until you unpack it so many things may have changed already that no one who knows what he does would sign any "DCS proof" certificate cause he'd be signing a paper where the actual matter is FAR out of that guys control.

We try to help here on a "per incident" case and we really try to sum up wisdom and give it to all of you as concentrated as we can, as concentrated as you guys can digest it.

There is a new guy in town here where I live, he builds 6-DOF boxes for VR and opened a shop dowtown with I think 5 or 6 of those ready to test in the showroom. That is a similar thing. need to see that guy and take a test drive in VR. My pal has been there already and almost threw up..haha..VR has it's down sides.

I would like to hear what he says, what he sells. I bet he sells the complete 6-DOF box SANS the PC. That, i think he will not do, for same reasons as above.

Look at ED's new intro to DCS video. Lot's of info for newcomers but NOTHING about how to get the PC fit for DCS, for simple reasons beyond what can control, so why fish in that pond when you can only loose.

Anyway, need to run, gotta fix a PC.

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Most of the pll, that cant get DCS running, have either to much eyecandy on or..... serious need, to reinstall win10...

Intel Core i7-6700K Cpu 4.00 GHz OC 4.8 GHz Water Cooled|32 GB DDR4 ram OC| Nvidia RTX 2080Ti| TrustMaster Warthog|Saitek Battle Pro Pedals | Logitec G13| Oculus Rift S :joystick:

I´m in for a ride, a VR ride:pilotfly:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBX_-Hml7_7s1dggit_vGpA?view_as=public