AIM7 and AIM54 - front seat tutorial

sdflyer

Sparrow is easy enough without jester. Just use radar search Up or sideways to find targets in front of you, once locked, cycle to sparrow, fire. I've used this without issue WVR combat with the sparrow.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Search Youtube.

Type in 'Jabbers'

Find his channel.

All the videos are there, and you can also search YT for other instructional videos as well.

Here is a

look at the A/C. Use the hot links to navigate through aspects of the video.

Search Youtube.

Type in 'Jabbers'

Find his channel.

All the videos are there, and you can also search YT for other instructional videos as well.

Here is a

But as the OP asked, is it possible to t use Jester AI to lock and launch Phoenix? I didn't find any tutorial about it.

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

Search Youtube.

Type in 'Jabbers'

Find his channel.

Here is a

Yes I watched his channel - it is very informative. However, I’m planning to occupy front seat only. So my interest is in emptying Jester AI in the right way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But as the OP asked, is it possible to t use Jester AI to lock and launch Phoenix? I didn't find any tutorial about it.
Sorry, maybe I'm missing something.

Lock him up with the Jester menu, switch to Phoenix, wait for hot trigger, and fire. Unless, you are wanting him to automatically fire?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

This vid helps a lot.

Not sure what HB are thinking regarind the lack of info on how to actually do stuff in this jet? The supplied manual just expalins the systems.

Also what is with the constant instances of Jester replying "Can't do that, no can do" etc? Like head-on with a bandit - 'lock target ahead STT Jester'...'err can't do that'. Wat? Busy eating his lunch perhaps? 'Well I can't do it up here Jester so you better pull your finger out and do your job!'

Edited by VampireNZ

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry, maybe I'm missing something.

Lock him up with the Jester menu, switch to Phoenix, wait for hot trigger, and fire. Unless, you are wanting him to automatically fire?

FYI - Jester is in TWS mode to start, so when he makes callouts of BANDITS, you can fire at them in TWS (track while scan) the result is the target doesnt know you have locked him up, and wont know there is a missile coming until your Phoenix goes "pitbull" i.e. it starts to use its radar. Just keep your nose on the target and fire - continue toward target and look for the bottom screen (if in TDI(?) mode) to show you tot. Pretty good success with the TWS shots. GREAT success to TTS shots.

This vid helps a lot.

Not sure what HB are thinking regarind the lack of info on how to actually do stuff in this jet? The supplied manual just expalins the systems.

Also what is with the constant instances of Jester replying "Can't do that, no can do" etc? Like head-on with a bandit - 'lock target ahead STT Jester'...'err can't do that'. Wat? Busy eating his lunch perhaps? 'Well I can't do it up here Jester so you better pull your finger out and do your job!'

Great video, but all of that is in the better detailed RIO training video, especially as it tells you *why* you can fox 3x3 (launch order on TID). I guess people learn in different ways though, so I appreciate the above to add further context.

It's a WIP hence early access. Although I haven't don't this yet, apparently getting some lessons form friendly squadrons is a great way to learn.

Happy BVR hunting :-)

Great video, but all of that is in the better detailed RIO training video

RIO Training video - which I haven't watched because I never intend on being a RIO. Perhaps they need some pilot-relevant videos regarding running stuff like this from the front seat?

In any case I will check out the RIO stuff also, as it seems that is a prerequisite.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

RIO Training video - which I haven't watched because I never intend on being a RIO. Perhaps they need some pilot-relevant videos regarding running stuff like this from the front seat?

In any case I will check out the RIO stuff also, as it seems that is a prerequisite.

I completely understand you. But the video is more than just a *RIO* only training video. You'll learn about what it is you are asking Jester to do, also, he spends a fair amount of time up front.

Enjoy :-)