1.12b

....Will Black Shark require the CD to be in the drive as well....

CD only required *once-a-week* for a Disc-Check.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

CD only required *once-a-week* for a Disc-Check.

Hm - well, that sounds at least like something. I hope Black-Shark brings some real innovations - I still don't understand how EG can justify any price for just a simple add-on - such as FC :huh:

I hope Black-Shark brings some real innovations

It Will.

I still don't understand how EG can justify any price for just a simple add-on - such as FC

ED

LockOn Gold can be purchased for less than £20 so the price is indeed more than justifiable ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It Will.

ED

LockOn Gold can be purchased for less than £20 so the price is indeed more than justifiable ;)

Oh, ED - of course :music_whistling: You mixing things up here. I was talking about FC-Addon, while you are talking about LO - Gold now.

Lock On Gold contains both FC and the original.

So what? You ain't getting my point - don't you :P FC is a really poor addon - only one single plane and, well - i admit - new textures for the world. But normally I expect such minor "addons" to be released as free updates.

"Lock On Gold" doesnt have anything to do with that.

• Like 1

So you think it is poor.....

You want war with the whole Grach community:huh:

Why is it poor, because you dont like the Su-25T?

Well..allot of people like at and we should be thankfull to ED that they still produce HIGH quality games. Not just arcade crap like ace combat and so on. This is a SIM not a game. You have ever flown the SU-25T?

DCS World, A10C, AV8B, M2k, FA18C, FC3, MIG21

So what? You ain't getting my point - don't you :P FC is a really poor addon - only one single plane and, well - i admit - new textures for the world. But normally I expect such minor "addons" to be released as free updates.

Dude, i don't think you are getting the point. FC improved a lot of things to the original Lock On. Not only that, the Su-25 has AFM, that requires a lot of coding. With all that time spent on coding, they have a right to put a price on it. Also, ED is a small company, so in order for them to survive, they need to charge a price.

And what do you mean Lock On Gold has nothing to do with it. Viper was just saying since both FC and the original Lock On can be purchased for less than Ј20, it is indeed worth it. Since if you count in the cost, FC cost less than half of that.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So what? You ain't getting my point - don't you :P FC is a really poor addon - only one single plane and, well - i admit - new textures for the world. But normally I expect such minor "addons" to be released as free updates...

And your point behind all the Whining is what...........

To Quote the Product Over-view:

New product features include:

• All the capabilities of Lock On: Modern Air Combat ;
  • Addition of the Su-25T as a player-flyable aircraft;
  • Training missions with voice-over instruction;
  • Three new, 20-plus mission campaigns;
  • Improved ground texture with even greater detail;
  • New ground textures for winter, spring, summer and autumn;
  • New aircraft skins;
  • New military and civilian ground facilities;
  • New single missions;
  • Upgrades and feature additions to version 1.02 of Lock On: Modern Air Combat;
  • Adjusted and added additional documentation.

Patch Read-Me:

Compatibility with the Windows Vista Operating System.

"Ghost" spikes and nails on RWR SPO-15 and TEWS bug fixed.

Corrected target acquisition for SAM depending on range to given target. SAM's will now engage the closest target first.

Random MP ("Multiplayer") black screens fixed.

Fixed incorrect MP flaps animation on A-10A. Removed combat flaps position on F-15C and Su-33.

Engine sound on MP aircraft will play correctly now according to actual RPM.

Upper inlet animation on MP MiG-29 during engine startup sequence is fixed.

Canopy open/close speed on all MP aircraft is now correct.

Increased the power of the anti tank mine (landmine object in the Static Objects list).

F-15 HUD target designator "freeze" bug fixed.

The target range is no longer displayed on the F-15 HUD in HOJ mode.

F-15 VSD target bearing indication fixed.

F-15 radar scan width settings no longer reset after locking a target.

F-15 range to target HUD indication when AIM-9 selected is fixed.

F-15 TWS designated targets are no longer tracked when a target goes out of radar FOV when using a narrow azimuth.

Su-27/33 and MiG-29A/S/G HPRF and MPRF head-on detection range is fixed.

Jammer detection range logic fixed.

Spectator's ping logic fixed.

SAM missiles can not longer see targets thought terrain.

Ship Fiendly Fire bug fixed.

Application/PC freeze when changing object in mission editor when summary window is active is fixed.

A2A missiles resistance to passive counter-measures is tuned.

Standard Flight Model aircraft take-off shaking effect in MP removed.

Game block during mission loading which was appearing at the end of month is fixed.

Implemented a new joystick profile system. Now a player can use several joysticks of the same type and name. Each joystick instance will have a unique configuration file by way of a uniquely assigned GUID.

Axis smooth logic fixed.

The drag index for ECM MPS-410 "Omul", L-081 "Fantasmagoria", ODAB-500 has been decreased.

AGM-114 and AGM-65E missiles now have the proportional navigation type homing.

BGM-109, P-700 and P-500 missiles main engine operation time is fixed.

CH-47D, SH-53E, AH-1W, UH-60A, Mi-8 will operate from carrier deck now.

Target aspect indication in track mode is fixed.

STT track memory logic fixed.

F-15 radar freeze bug fixed.

Rearm using Alt-R is fixed.

The indication in STT mode on Russian fighters with range to target more than 100km is fixed.

Kh-55 cruise missile removed.

Tu-22M3 is no longer carries the Kh-65 missiles.

The bug with vehicles positions located over structures in MP is fixed.

EOS lock range is fixed.

9M114 ATGM warhead strength is tuned.

Hardly a "Poor Add-On", but then again, That's just me.......;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You don't understand the differences between 1.02 and 1.1 at all. 1.1 is not just bug fixes. It improved whole Russian planes and other stuffs significantly.

And only one Su-25T can worth $100 easily. Many MSFS fans pay more money for smaller addons.

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.

What that aggressive tone for, mate? I never said Lomac GOLD wasnt worth the money. I was talking about FC. Lomac Gold It's a great game as LOMAC itsself is. Indeed: Lomac is one and only combat-flight-simulation I like - yeah.

So - I probably don't appreciate 1.1 enough. THis might be a fault. If it really holds changes that are worth "100$" (remember that the original game hadnt had this price), I may have overlooked them.

I just saw two other replys coming while I pressed "reply" - all right: I was wrong. FC seems to offer more than I thought - cant really follow this changelog, cos I didnt notice that major changes - but that's a'ight.

Edit: But still, let me put focus on some of those points of the changelog. Ill do this tomorrow ECT.

I highly recommend for you to NOT shoot your mouth off and say bad things about FC or starforce...etc. We've seen in the past those get threads locked. Your reputation already dropped to 0 in the last hour. Any more will probably get you banned. So either put up or shut up.

Look man, this aint IL2, Ed had to work real hard to include the new aircraft as every aspec of the avionics had to be modeled.. This plane is about 100 % harder to do then say a ME-109...

All of the radar and weapons systems had to be represented in advanced flight dynamics ... This was a great undertakeing and the first of its kind.. It set the standard for every other flight sim to follow...

Minor??? Hardley...

Blaze

• Like 1

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

Edit: But still, let me put focus on some of those points of the changelog. Ill do this tomorrow ECT.

You don't wanna go there.........

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

All of the radar and weapons systems had to be represented in advanced flight dynamics ... This was a great undertakeing and the first of its kind.. It set the standard for every other flight sim to follow...

Minor??? Hardley...

Blaze

ManDay read this again then realise that its more likely 1.02 that aint worth the money.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

I highly recommend for you to NOT shoot your mouth off and say bad things about FC or starforce...etc. We've seen in the past those get threads locked. Your reputation already dropped to 0 in the last hour. Any more will probably get you banned. So either put up or shut up.

Lol. Let me guess... You were the one who bothered decreasing my "reputation"...

Anyway: Don't you accept impartial criticism or why are you threaten me to be banned when I say something about Lock On that I personally don't like? :lol:

Rude attitude, isn't it? Well, because I don't want to get banned because of talking about Lock On I better "shut up" as you suggested.

:thumbup:

Don't you accept impartial criticism or why are you threaten me to be banned when I say something about Lock On that I personally don't like?

Impartial criticism requires reason , you have none other than an uninformed whine thats just arrogant ignorance.

The guy is just advising you to be careful with how you criticise.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Impartial criticism requires reason , you have none other than an uninformed whine thats just arrogant ignorance.

The guy is just advising you to be careful with how you criticise.

Meanwhile the only thing I see coming from you is brazen insult. I think beeing uninformed and willing to become informed is way better than such insolent attitude shown by you.

I've been insulted and threatend four times throughout this thread just because I said, that I personally don't think the price for FC is justified.

PS: Just in case you might have overlooked it: I already said, that I was wrong with my knowledge about the changes it brought. You even started to attack me, just because I said, that I wish to focus on some points of the changelog today.

Do you really think this, your behaviour is all-right?