Operation "Busy Mornin"

Johnny K.

Operation "Busy Mornin"

4 Russian fighters try to make their way undetected to an american airbase.

But the CIA detects the take offs and sends a QRA fleet to protect the airfield...and the fight begins.

Watch: http://www.patricksaviation.com/videos/Johnny%20K./2561/

Download: http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=28&file=771

Wallpaper: http://www.virtual-jabog32-mirror2.de/downloads/_pics/img_id771.jpg

Enjoy it...:smilewink:

Greez

Johnny K.

• Like 1

<<< Pilots desaster, stinger is faster! >>> :cry:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice movie overall.

My only criticism is that half of it was taxi and takeoffs. I found myself getting real bored watching jets take off from different angles. The fight scenes were awesome. I loved the rear-view cannon shots. That was hot. The dubbed in cannon noises got a bit irritating though. Still awesome.

Thanks!

"When you're out of Tomcats, you're out of fighters!"

helk.gif

It is a very cool and original scenario.

Superb sounds and music!

But like 99.9% of the movies here: fraps stuff (no rendering thus little hitched recorded movie)

But again: Top Movie! Of course a little (a lot) cowboy / Hollywood biased but that is all right with me :D

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

top movie mate !!! :thumbup: really enjoyed watching it

:smartass:

S77th-NotiA10

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

Presentation 8/10

(The flashing part was annoying :))

Sound track 10/10

And I was a bit irritated by the awacs radar.

The rest was AWESOME!

Give us more please!

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

Thanks guys! I also thought that the take off sequences were too long but I tried to make it more dramatic. Didn't work too well I think. :thumbup:

Greez

Johnny K.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks guys! I also thought that the take off sequences were too long but I tried to make it more dramatic. Didn't work too well I think. :thumbup:

Greez

Johnny K.

The russian music added a bit of humor to the movie. Was not bad at all, even though i dont think this was your intention :)

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

Excellent Movie, very atmospheric and good use of differing camera angles.:thumbup:

One minor observation. The Su33 taxiied out without any missiles! :music_whistling:

But didn't detract from the overall feel of the video. Keep up the good work!!

PS I don't like seeing my favorite AC (Su 33) shot down so easily:cry:.

Haha! :megalol: You're absolutely right!

BTW: What did irritate you about the AWACS radar?

well the bandits flew 300 km in 3 seconds :)

(and past the awacs!)

I actually don't like it too. It isn't realistic it is just like every Hollywood movie, unfair to russian jets. I promise I will creat a movie showing the superiority of russian fighters! :megalol:

BTW: That missing missiles thing...I hoped nobody would reckon but you finally did. ;)

I made a pretty long pause during the creation because i ran out of ideas. Then about 1 week ago I felt responsible to complete the movie and worked out a concept that didn't 100% match to the still existing footage but i gave my best to adjust it as well as possible. :thumbup:

I didn't want to simply cut out all the existing ideas so i changed them a bit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

well the bandits flew 300 km in 3 seconds :)

(and past the awacs!)

Ah thats what you ment. Well I didn't put any scale on the radar to avoid this problem but it seems that i failed anyway. ;)

I'll try to keep that in mind for the next movie including an AWACS radar. ;)

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dude like it has been said already this the best movie i have seen a quite some time. I dont count GA movies because he obviously puts out movies that we expect to be good. So with that said this is good work ... I will definitely keep this one man.

I have no critiques for this reason and this reason alone. I have done a few movies and realize that the most important thing you can tell a movie maker is what he needs to be better. I honestly dont think that any of the mistakes I saw (i.e. no missles on the a/c on taxi ) were things that you didnt know about. Otherwise I would say something. But I can tell you know what your doing this is an excellent film and I look forward to more movies from you.

keep up the great work

Tex

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]