Jester my new buddy

Decibel dB

Hi I have few questions that I couldn't find anywhere.

If Jester loose lock on BVR engagement, do I need to ask him again or he will try to reacquired it automatically?

Sometime when ask for a task like BVR>STT>Enemy target ahead, Jester reply with a negative or can't do. What are the parameter for him to reply with an affirmative answer, and will he, after saying that he can't do, automatically do it once he detect something.

Thanks

Hi I have few questions that I couldn't find anywhere.

If Jester loose lock on BVR engagement, do I need to ask him again or he will try to reacquired it automatically?

Sometime when ask for a task like BVR>STT>Enemy target ahead, Jester reply with a negative or can't do. What are the parameter for him to reply with an affirmative answer, and will he, after saying that he can't do, automatically do it once he detect something.

Thanks

One of the things you can do to better understand what's happening with the radar, is to use right-ctrl + enter to bring up your controls. The radar mode will be shown above your control inputs. As tell Jester to do certain things, you will see the radar mode switch. Once you understand what's happening, you should be OK to continue without the aid. I hope that helps a little.