Dear Heatblur, holy cow, what an amazing job!

Dear Heatblur,

Thank you for building this amazing module. I have had more fun with DCS than I have ever had. The attention to detail, the range of options, Jester AI, the voiceover work, and on top of that, the music, holy cow! The music was a genius touch, and a fun feature; it's not just the cherry on my sundae, but the cream as well!

I have been flying almost non-stop for two days, and it is time for me to live a balanced life and do other things. However, I have never been captivated by a module as I have with your F-14B.

Again, thank you for the love, hard work and dedication you have put into this project. Some may not think what you do is so important, but I disagree. In this busy world, so many have so little free time. It is important that our free time can be spent engaged in something rewarding, because that is what recharges us. It is a welcome distraction from work and troubles.

Above all, it allows us to visit the 1980s, as if through a time machine. It doesn't take much imagination to become Maverick or Iceman, or Goose... what a testament to your achievement!

Thanks again, Heatblur!

Music?

Wow I am going to have to check that out!

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I put the music on my iTunes Library, that way I can play and be able to adjust the volume :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I must agree! I've been away from seriously flying in DCS for 9 months or more and a finally got a free weekend this weekend. Honestly, DCS had sort of lost it's buzz for me, but I can't remember when I last had as much fun flying as I have this weekend in the F-14. Incredible level of detail, some great features and having a RIO is a real game changer - Excellent module. This really has set the bar for DCS from now on!

Virtual Horsemen - Right Wing (P-51)  - 2008... 

Virtual Ultimate Fighters - Lead (P-47) - 2020...

I bought this only expecting to be the pilot. Well I decided I should have an understanding of what my RIO was doing and now I can't believe how much fun I'm having as RIO. Flying multicrew and having someone depending on you to do your job so they can do theirs is so satisfying.

I bought this only expecting to be the pilot. Well I decided I should have an understanding of what my RIO was doing and now I can't believe how much fun I'm having as RIO. Flying multicrew and having someone depending on you to do your job so they can do theirs is so satisfying.
So, Jester was playing Jester? ;)

So, Jester was playing Jester? ;)

Yes, haha. Which has been quite obnoxious by the way in my squadron. I'm thinking about changing my name. Jester wasn't even a RIO in the movie heatblur! I guess I could go with Viper, Tom Skerritt is pretty cool, but Michael Ironside is cooler.

Edit: Forgot my squadron already has a viper.

Outstanding work. It was well worth the wait and blows all other modules out of the water.

All the other devs are going to HAVE TO STEP UP THEIR GAME....

Bravo Zulu gentlemen.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

For my entire gaming life (back to Pong before the Atari 2600), I have had ADHD with regards to never sticking with one thing in a game. RPGs-I constantly change classes, Flight-Sims-I constantly change planes, Racing sims-I constantly change cars, etc. etc. I always want to try that other thing...

In DCS I always buy every new module, learn to start it and fight in it, and then go back to rotating through the list as my mood changes. New modules usually get set aside pending needed fixes/updates in favor of more complete ones within a couple of days after launch. It's rare that a new module has a staring role in rotation until months past initial release.

The HB Tomcat cured me of this overnight. Never before have I had such an emotional experience in gaming. Literally an epiphany, and that is no exaggeration. It's like I waited my whole life for the HB Tomcat, and it exceeds all expectations. My rotation list has a single item on it now, and I doubt that will change for a very very long time.

Bravo HB!!! You literally changed my gaming life.

For my entire gaming life (back to Pong before the Atari 2600), I have had ADHD with regards to never sticking with one thing in a game. RPGs-I constantly change classes, Flight-Sims-I constantly change planes, Racing sims-I constantly change cars, etc. etc. I always want to try that other thing...

In DCS I always buy every new module, learn to start it and fight in it, and then go back to rotating through the list as my mood changes. New modules usually get set aside pending needed fixes/updates in favor of more complete ones within a couple of days after launch. It's rare that a new module has a staring role in rotation until months past initial release.

The HB Tomcat cured me of this overnight. Never before have I had such an emotional experience in gaming. Literally an epiphany, and that is no exaggeration. It's like I waited my whole life for the HB Tomcat, and it exceeds all expectations. My rotation list has a single item on it now, and I doubt that will change for a very very long time.

Bravo HB!!! You literally changed my gaming life.

Long lost brother?

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

Yup, the immersion is strong in this one. It feels like strapping on a high powered performance fighter. Flight model is amazing, so very dynamic through the ever changing conditions. It's a handful. Well done, seems well worth the time and study needed to master it. Other modules are sidelined for a while.

Thank you guys, outstanding work.