Bailey's F-14B VoiceAttack Profiles

Bailey

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm a little sleep deprived. How you would combine all of these into one voice attack profile? Thanks for your work and the help

I do not mind at all.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Page 116 and 117 of the VA help manual may help if you are more of a reader.

https://voiceattack.com/VoiceAttackHelp.pdf

Let us know if you need anything else.

~Bailey

Bailey, one more issue. I can get chief to connect the ground power but not the air supply. I am trying to use "Chief, Hook us up". It will turn on ground power but never mentions air. I have also tried "Chief, connect the air" and no joy. All my keyboard commands are default and I have unbound F11 and F12. Any idea?

Bailey firstly many thanks for all the hard and effort you have put into these profiles they are amazing in the content.

I am also have issues with the start up sequence

Chief connect internal(enternal) air and power please

the ICS menu pops up briefly then the view bounces between F1 F5 F2 F1

F11 and F12 unbound as instructed all the delay timings are default

I do see ICS Menu spoken command is disabled (default)

The Spoken Command Chief start engines works perfectly as the auto engine start

Bailey firstly many thanks for all the hard and effort you have put into these profiles they are amazing in the content.

I am also have issues with the start up sequence

Chief connect internal(enternal) air and power please

the ICS menu pops up briefly then the view bounces between F1 F5 F2 F1

F11 and F12 unbound as instructed all the delay timings are default

I do see ICS Menu spoken command is disabled (default)

The Spoken Command Chief start engines works perfectly as the auto engine start

Glad to help. Can you attach or post your keybinds .html?

Also, do the individual commands "Connect ground air supply" and "Turn on the ground power" work for you?

And are you on land? Idk if these things work on the boat.

~Bailey

Edited by Bailey

When I import the vap files they overwrite conflicting commands whether I click to deselect the conflicting commands or not. The end result is that many of the commands state "UNABLE TO EXECUTE COMMAND - COMMAND NOT AVAILABLE." So, the import is breaking your files. Like I said, either way, it fails. It might be better to do one big file.

Edited by Bananimal

Bananimal's DCS Mods and Skins

When I import the vap files they overwrite conflicting commands whether I click to deselect the conflicting commands or not. The end result is that many of the commands state "UNABLE TO EXECUTE COMMAND - COMMAND NOT AVAILABLE." So, the import is breaking your files. Like I said, either way, it fails. It might be better to do one big file.

I have never heard of that before. Does anyone else have this problem?

Ill see if I can Combine everything.

Edit: I see what you are seeing. Thanks for letting me know. Ill post the combo file as soon as I can.

~Bailey

Edited by Bailey

Bailey, appreciate for your effort.

I tried to combine the startup profile to Nav/radio profile but after that, most of the command in Nav profile shown "unable to execute command - command not available". It seem it can;t recognize "Command 1; command 2..... " under Jester category.

I search the manual and voiceattack forum still didn't find out a solution. Do you have any idea about that?

Edit: Just saw Bananimal has the same problem. it is prefect if you would share the combined full set profile. THANKS.

Edited by bearyip
Update

Bailey, appreciate for your effort.

I tried to combine the startup profile to Nav/radio profile but after that, most of the command in Nav profile shown "unable to execute command - command not available". It seem it can;t recognize "Command 1; command 2..... " under Jester category.

I search the manual and voiceattack forum still didn't find out a solution. Do you have any idea about that?

Edit: Just saw Bananimal has the same problem. it is prefect if you would share the combined full set profile. THANKS.

The Combo Pack has been updated to include all released packs all in 1 VoiceAttack Profile. Check it out. Let me know if it works for ya.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AGoGafX75ini7Ssvt8Zwk0VdfE8Wz6c9

~Bailey

Edited by Bailey

Hi Bailey

Thanks for taking the time to help ( I am sure it a numpty mistake on my part)

as I could not upload the html files here is a google drive link https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EbJkWAi7fY8dUMy_lHWUgg7uimpOMYxu

this is a folder I created for this thread

Sim details

I am using the latest OB version

Sochi, cold and dark and no the power on and air on voice commands have the same result a quick switch between the F1,2,5 views

this does seem to be specific to the ICS menu as I have no problem with jester commands

Hi Bailey

Thanks for your great work.

For me i have some problem with word i say and the VA recognize them ass Green but nothing happens on the SIM .

Check - Not work .

Chief connect power - popup window but nothing happens

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Hi Bailey

Thanks for taking the time to help ( I am sure it a numpty mistake on my part)

as I could not upload the html files here is a google drive link https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EbJkWAi7fY8dUMy_lHWUgg7uimpOMYxu

this is a folder I created for this thread

Sim details

I am using the latest OB version

Sochi, cold and dark and no the power on and air on voice commands have the same result a quick switch between the F1,2,5 views

this does seem to be specific to the ICS menu as I have no problem with jester commands

The HTML you posted looked good to me. Have you tried unbinding F11 and F12 in the F14 Pilot, F14 RIO and General Control Options? I just realized that all of those have View binds. Maybe that is the problem. I'll keep searching on a solution.

~Bailey

Hi Bailey

Thanks for your great work.

For me i have some problem with word i say and the VA recognize them ass Green but nothing happens on the SIM .

Check - Not work .

Chief connect power - popup window but nothing happens

Make sure the sim is selected as the active window. A nearly surefire way to make sure of that is to select this option in VA:

ZZLFLeV.png

If "Check" is not working, make sure that you have this control bind in the Control Options. LShift+A

VhXcaEl.png

For the "Chief connect power" command, look at the post above about the F11 and F12 while I looks for a solution.

Try this:

1. Spawn in Cold and Dark

2. Press this button Combination: F11, F11, F12, \, F11, F11, F8, F2, F1

3. What happens?

That combo should connect the ground power. If it doesn't, where does it fail?

Also, what kind of keyboard do you use? Is your ICS/Com Menu accessed by the \ key above enter?

Hey kawsakii, try the above steps if you are still having problems.

~Bailey

The Main Download has been updated with a READMEE (yay!). It goes through all the menus and nearly all the available commands. Check it out. It has pretty pictures. Once we iron out the Cold Start stuff, I'll add that too. Thanks for testing this stuff out with me!

~Bailey

Edited by Bailey

I had forgotten about the rio keybinds and F11 F12 were still active, I also cleared the keybind for ICS and re-entered \ and it worked many thanks for all your help really looking forward to having some fun with the Tomcat and voice attack :)

I had forgotten about the rio keybinds and F11 F12 were still active, I also cleared the keybind for ICS and re-entered \ and it worked many thanks for all your help really looking forward to having some fun with the Tomcat and voice attack :)

Yahoo! Nice. Enjoy!

~Bailey

Make sure the sim is selected as the active window. A nearly surefire way to make sure of that is to select this option in VA:

ZZLFLeV.png

If "Check" is not working, make sure that you have this control bind in the Control Options. LShift+A

VhXcaEl.png

For the "Chief connect power" command, look at the post above about the F11 and F12 while I looks for a solution.

Try this:

1. Spawn in Cold and Dark

3. What happens?

That combo should connect the ground power. If it doesn't, where does it fail?

Also, what kind of keyboard do you use? Is your ICS/Com Menu accessed by the \ key above enter?

Hey kawsakii, try the above steps if you are still having problems.

~Bailey

If "Check" is not working, make sure that you have this control bind in the Control Options. LShift+A - Work perfect after bind key for this command :)

Only F11 - Nothing

Only F12 - Nothing

Only \ - Comms Menu

F11, F11, F12, \ - Nothing

F11, F11, F12, \, F11, F11, F8, F2, F1 - Ended in my Pilot Seat but F2 tack me to airplane view .

When i say @ Chief Disconnect Air - I see green on the log of VA but in the sim its like i pres 2 time F2 and go to Next airplane view .

Thanks for your replay and your outstanding work !

Edited by assafm25

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Thank you for the profile. Question, I don't see any radar/stt lock commands or am I not looking at the right place. I see lots of radio/tacan/waypoint nav related commands.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

This is the right place, but not the right time. There are things about those sections of the Command Rose that are bugged by Heatblur/ED. I am working on them, but they may come later due to that fact.

~Bailey

If "Check" is not working, make sure that you have this control bind in the Control Options. LShift+A - Work perfect after bind key for this command :)

Only F11 - Nothing

Only F12 - Nothing

Only \ - Comms Menu

F11, F11, F12, \ - Nothing

F11, F11, F12, \, F11, F11, F8, F2, F1 - Ended in my Pilot Seat but F2 tack me to airplane view .

When i say @ Chief Disconnect Air - I see green on the log of VA but in the sim its like i pres 2 time F2 and go to Next airplane view .

Thanks for your replay and your outstanding work !

That is good that nothing happens when you press F11 or F12. But why when you press F12 then \ does nothing happen? thats odd. That sounds like there is a problem or missmatch with your DCS and the \ button. Did you change any of the default communication keys or any of the F Keys?

Also, try to get air using the keyboard only. Nothing fancy. What keys did you press? I can make a personal VA profile for you if that's what fixes it. (Or even teach you how to mod one.)

~Bailey

(Do you use TrackIR by chance?)

That is good that nothing happens when you press F11 or F12. But why when you press F12 then \ does nothing happen? thats odd. That sounds like there is a problem or missmatch with your DCS and the \ button. Did you change any of the default communication keys or any of the F Keys?

Also, try to get air using the keyboard only. Nothing fancy. What keys did you press? I can make a personal VA profile for you if that's what fixes it. (Or even teach you how to mod one.)

~Bailey

(Do you use TrackIR by chance?)

Hi ,

Thank again for your replay

Did you change any of the default communication keys or any of the F Keys?

No.

The default one .

i will edit the VA and see if its work

Thanks again

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

-----------------------

-------------

One complete profile

Hi Bailey

I am a complete new boy to voice attack , your profiles are great but is there one complete profile to download that covers all you profiles I have tried to add them to one profile but there are key binding issues when I do . Please advise as if you were talking to a 4 year old child ????

Hi Bailey

I am a complete new boy to voice attack , your profiles are great but is there one complete profile to download that covers all you profiles I have tried to add them to one profile but there are key binding issues when I do . Please advise as if you were talking to a 4 year old child ????

Hi there little Esharky. All you do is download from here:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AGoGafX75ini7Ssvt8Zwk0VdfE8Wz6c9/view?usp=sharing

That will solve all your 4 year old problems :P

~Bailey

(Another person here mentioned the problem and that's why I recently combined them myself.)

Edited by Bailey