Bailey's F-14B VoiceAttack Profiles

Bailey

Bailey thanks for your work and tips ,

All work fine noew except the Ground crow.

When’s i use my / key its work fine.

In the VA profile i just have fast popup for outside view and then again into pilot seats.

All my keyboard key are map as default from dcs.

All my F11/F12 are now disable.

Maybe a timing/ delay problem ?

Please your advice.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Bailey thanks for your work and tips ,

All work fine noew except the Ground crow.

When’s i use my / key its work fine.

In the VA profile i just have fast popup for outside view and then again into pilot seats.

All my keyboard key are map as default from dcs.

All my F11/F12 are now disable.

Maybe a timing/ delay problem ?

Please your advice.

Hi,

Same issue here. When I command “Chief, hook us up”, I get an external view quickly, back to cockpit and then command the GPU ON goes ok. I have to command the Air Supply.

Tks,

Sydy

Thinking of buying voice attack!

My problem is that i am totally new to such kind of software and that is why iam hesitating. Hopefully its not too complicated. I am not the youngest:)

Thank you Bailey for your profile! Going to read the readme file first!!!

S!

Thinking of buying voice attack!

My problem is that i am totally new to such kind of software and that is why iam hesitating. Hopefully its not too complicated. I am not the youngest:)

Thank you Bailey for your profile! Going to read the readme file first!!!

S!

It's not too complicated. To make sure that your VoiceAttack experience is trouble -free, you may want to take a look at the VoiceAttack Help PDF too.

https://voiceattack.com/VoiceAttackHelp.pdf

VoiceAttack has a free trial too. I believe you are able to import up to 20 commands. Give it a try!

~Bailey

It's not too complicated. To make sure that your VoiceAttack experience is trouble -free, you may want to take a look at the VoiceAttack Help PDF too.

https://voiceattack.com/VoiceAttackHelp.pdf

VoiceAttack has a free trial too. I believe you are able to import up to 20 commands. Give it a try!

~Bailey

Thanks Buddy, have a little bit to read!

S!

Hi,

Same issue here. When I command “Chief, hook us up”, I get an external view quickly, back to cockpit and then command the GPU ON goes ok. I have to command the Air Supply.

Tks,

Sydy

That's quite odd. Both the GPU and Air Supply commands reference the same "Ground crew" command and the differences between the two are literally one F Key. I'd really like to get to the cause of this.

~Bailey

19:57:38 - Unable to get a target for command 'Jester' (Global Level). Check the, 'Send commands to' setting above.

And same issues with the ICS menu popping up... nightmare

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

19:57:38 - Unable to get a target for command 'Jester' (Global Level). Check the, 'Send commands to' setting above.

Do you have VIACOM?

~Bailey

Yes mate I do

Ahh, there's your problem. I mentioned that this profile may not work with VIACOM in a few different spots in the READMEE and elsewhere. I do not own VIACOM. (I would graciously accept a gift though.:smilewink: )

Thanks to assafm25, we have done some troubleshooting and I have made a more VIACOM friendly version of the profile. Go ahead and re-download the profile from the download link. Make sure to use VIACOM's way of importing (embedding) profiles. If you need some assistance, I am here to help.

~Bailey

Oh, I see. I saw this "solution" on the VIACOM thread. IDK if it works though.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3862213&postcount=1996 (@Oban) in the response.

I might have to try that out.

~Bailey

Oh, I see. I saw this "solution" on the VIACOM thread. IDK if it works though.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3862213&postcount=1996 (@Oban) in the response.

I might have to try that out.

~Bailey

I updated all, and as long as VAIcompro is running, I get the same red warning with whatever command is said :(

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

Made it so you can manually tune the radios with Jester. Take a look. Still in testing phase, but it is now included in the VA Pack if you want to try it out.

~Bailey

Just another one of those "see if it sticks" things. This command allows Jester to tune the tacan radio to whatever you want. Try it out. I already updated the VA profile in the main download in the first post for ya.

~Bailey

Bailey, thanks, this is great!

Here is an idea, I customized your profile a bit for myself, additionally to "F1", "F2", "F3" etc I duplicated functionality, but with different phrases "Say 1", "Say 2", "Say 3"...

It's easier for me to pronounce it like this, maybe for you too :).

Is there a method to combine Baily's profile with one I have with some different commands w/o typing in each one?

Yep! You can stack as many as you want. You can see here that I have a profile that I made called Music Player that I want to use in my F18 Profile.

gAkPW3n.png

~Bailey

Bailey, thanks, this is great!

Here is an idea, I customized your profile a bit for myself, additionally to "F1", "F2", "F3" etc I duplicated functionality, but with different phrases "Say 1", "Say 2", "Say 3"...

It's easier for me to pronounce it like this, maybe for you too :).

That's a good idea. I would suggest that to everyone getting into VA themselves. You don't have to limit yourself to the person who made the commands. Feel free to make your own modifications!

~Bailey

I must be doing something wrong! created 2 profiles, each with one command. attempted to follow instructions (see pic), but profile was not combined. Maybe not looking for the correct file in the correct location after actions!

58893136_stackva.thumb.jpg.b913345c7c6fe8d9d66bb8de6ad90069.jpg

You did it correctly. You will not visually see them as combined.

Here is an example. Lets say Profile1 has baseball commands and Profile2 has soccer commands.

If you use Profile1 that references Profile2, you can say, "Goooooooaaal!!" and Profile2 will be referenced via Profile1.

If you want to purely 100% combine both Profile1 and Profile2 into one single profile, then click that Import Button that is at the bottom of your screenshot there. I have found this method to be kinda tricky sometimes when using profiles with hundreds of commands. But if it works, it works!

~Bailey

**Update** to version 1.63

-HB fixed the Tacan bug, so I fixed the VoiceAttack workaround to match.

-Added some BetaCommands. Don't use em if you dont know whats goin' on. They can be real picky.

-Made it so that you can change speed of jesters inputs can be faster or slower.

Updated the READMEE to reflect the changes.

Download is ready in the first post!

~Bailey

Love your work!!!

FYI, if you are adventurous you can use notepad++ to change "Jester" to whatever you want with the replace command...

My RIO is currently "Slider", but if he keeps dropping lock, he will be named something NSFW :)

I have a few things in the pipeline. One of them includes a new way to interact with the Jester Menu. Oooooo! What ever can it be!?!?! Soon

~Bailey