CVW-8 Tomcats

KSilva

So an update, We have uploaded it to the User files, but it does not seem to have been published. We will try to upload them again and see what happens. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting!

Edited by KSilva

It is official, The skins are published on our website for download! Hope everyone enjoys the skin we have put so much love into making! https://www.cvw-8.org/mods

Installation path:

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\CoreMods\aircraft\F14\Liveries\f-14b

These textures are produced By Carrier Air Wing Eight (DCS), and is intended for the use of CVW-8 (DCS).

Any unauthorized use of these skins are prohibited. Unauthorized use includes utilization of my work in part or full to complete another user's work.

Stencils, markings, logo's, or any other form of custom art that is not a part of the Distributed Template File are included as aspects of my work.

very nice. trying to download

it wont compress to zip to allow download - wpuld be easier if ZIP's were uploaded

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

very nice. trying to download

it wont compress to zip to allow download - wpuld be easier if ZIP's were uploaded

We are continuously updating the Skins 24/7, which is why we have set it the way we did on Google Drive.

Thanks so much for posting these! :thumbup:

For whatever reason mine wont show up as liverys in the game? Here is where I unzipped them.

gF4Iuyd.jpg

Edited by HawkDCS

Rig: 5960X @ 4.5GHZ 32GB 3000Mhz DDR4 Titan XP Dell 3415W 21:9 Thrustmaster Warthog

Thanks so much for posting these! :thumbup:

For whatever reason mine wont show up as liverys in the game? Here is where I unzipped them.

gF4Iuyd.jpg

You should get 2 zips when you download the F-14 skins, You'll need to move both those zips into the folder. If that doesn't work attempt to download the skins individually.

Hey, I clicked on the link and hit the big "download" drop down option. It downloaded as two packs, kinda fragmenting the skin files. I put them together so that they can be downloaded all together with no mess ups. CVW-8, do you want me to provide a link to the zip file here so that folks can grab the whole enchilada with no issues?

~Rob

Hey, I clicked on the link and hit the big "download" drop down option. It downloaded as two packs, kinda fragmenting the skin files. I put them together so that they can be downloaded all together with no mess ups. CVW-8, do you want me to provide a link to the zip file here so that folks can grab the whole enchilada with no issues?

~Rob

We are requesting that you do not do that.