CVW-8 Tomcats

KSilva

You should get 2 zips when you download the F-14 skins, You'll need to move both those zips into the folder. If that doesn't work attempt to download the skins individually.

When I click the link it brings me to google drive with all the skins separate. I download and installed them individually. Only two have complete textures upon install. Any tips?

Thanks for your work.

I re-downloaded and overwrote the files. They are working now. Thanks.

Edited by Nascar

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

Good job about texture of f14, don't need to do it, (i would to do it tonight but not necessary ^^)

But careful, u lost many colours with your conversion, i invit u to use BC7 format or to use open4 ;)

Edited by Voltrock

When I click the link it brings me to google drive with all the skins separate. I download and installed them individually. Only two have complete textures upon install. Any tips?

Thanks for your work.

I re-downloaded and overwrote the files. They are working now. Thanks.

Attempt to download the entire folder by right clicking on the top left where it says F-14B Tomcat. Click on download. When the zip is done you will get two ZIPs that will be downloaded. Move both of those ZIPs to C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\CoreMods\aircraft\F14\Liveries\f-14b .

The skin pack is really large, so it will always divide the pack into two zips.

Did you move the 2 ZIPs in the correct file?

Yeah, it turns out it was because for some reason the whole zip file hadn't been downloaded, so in many folders only a single lua file was present. But I fixed it :)

Everything is look real nice now 8) :

XqbtQHQ.jpg

Hoping you will do more skins with the same cockpit anti glare paintjob as above, it's me favorite :P

• 1 month later...

Download link: http://www.cvw-8.org/mods

Installation path:

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\CoreMods\aircraft\F14\Liveries\f-14b

These textures are produced By Carrier Air Wing Eight (DCS), and is intended for the use of CVW-8 (DCS).

Any unauthorized use of these skins are prohibited. Unauthorized use includes utilization of my work in part or full to complete another user's work.

Stencils, markings, logo's, or any other form of custom art that is not a part of the Distributed Template File are included as aspects of my work.

@KSilva - I'm late to the show, sorry. I can't get to http://www.cvw-8.org/mods for the past several days

(The webpage at http://www.cvw-8.org/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED)

Is there a mirror, or are these available here at DCS user files (I looked, but didn't see them)?

Thanks!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...