[KNOWN ISSUE] Stall after Active pause

karaco39

Hi, dont know if its bug or not, but time to time when I switch from 2nd to 1st seat in active pause (speed and position ok) I go to stall instantly with nose pointing up. Anyone with the same problem?

Edited by IronMike

Yes I'm always in stall

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

This is easy to replicate in SP. Go fly, hop to the back seat, go to F2 view, then active pause - watch as maximum pitch up trim is applied while you're not touching anything.

Please fix this - it's hard enough to practice RIO stuff without a regular MP partner, and this makes it harder.

Edit: interesting, after some more tinkering it appears that it goes for maximum deflection in the direction that it's currently trimmed. I tried to re-trim it to centre without unpausing, and it then applied maximum pitch down trim, so I guess slight pitch down trim was still applied.

Edited by electricaltill

• 2 weeks later...

I got it again 3 times in a row tonight from the front seat. Nothing helps, I go into a flat spin each time. I can be at high speed or low it doesnt matter.

Can you guys please look into this? It really makes learning new things and using the active pause an effort in frustration.

If you use ctrl+enter to bring up the control position display it helps you recenter the trim, and it is at least controllable when you unpause then.

Edit: because of this I've taken to practicing in 1/8 speed or slower (too slow and button presses don't register). There's enough time to jump between the seats but this bug doesn't manifest.

Edited by electricaltill

Thank you guys, already tracked. For some reason Iceman goes into full trim up or full trim down after turning over controls and unpausing active pause. We will look into it.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...