[BUG] Wing sweep lever rolling back with mouse scroll

diditopgun

Hi !

When you mouse scroll the wing sweep lever to full back position (carrier parking position); if you continue to scroll, the lever will roll back to full forward position.

Edited by IronMike

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to report the same bug, but I found this post. I confirm that is still present in today version (2.5.4.29079).

I also found other two related bugs (or effects of the same bug at code level), that I can reproduce in sequence as follow:

1)

- Emergency Wing Sweep Handle full forward and pushed down (for example when starting new mission on ground with engines on)

- Rotate mouse wheel forward -> the handle quickly jumps to the opposite side (parking position) and then goes back in the full forward position, generating an ugly animation of the handle

- Rotate mouse wheel backward -> the handle quickly moves little backward and then returns to the original position, again, ugly to see

2)

- Pull up and push down the handle -> now rotating the mouse wheel the handle moves forward and backward, and reaching a limit (full forward or backward) it jumps to the other end. Note that in this case moving the handles the wings don't move

So, additionally, it's not clear if, when pushed, the handle should move or not. Note that the beaviour is the same if I try to move the handle with mouse click + movement:

- in case 1) it doesn't move (but backward I have the same ugly animation)

- in case 2) it moves

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi !

Bug still there.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

• 4 months later...