How to get weapons?

Viking 1-1

Hi everyone,

I am pretty new to the game and after the training missions I wanted to do a quick Mission.

So I selected "parking" as spawn for a CAP. But my Aircraft has no weapons. And if I request rearming from the Ground personell I get no answer and Nothing happens.

How can I spawn "armed" or where do I have to go in order to get weapons attached?

Playing on the caucasus map...

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

Hi and welcome! :)

When you request rearming from the ground crew, do you get a popup arming screen where you can chose your weapons?

Also bear in mind that arming itself isn't instantaneous, it takes maybe 10-20 seconds to complete. The crew notifies you when it's done.

Hi and welcome! :)

When you request rearming from the ground crew, do you get a popup arming screen where you can chose your weapons?

Also bear in mind that arming itself isn't instantaneous, it takes maybe 10-20 seconds to complete. The crew notifies you when it's done.

Yes, I do get that screen where I select my load out.

Waited for some minutes, while I was checking and starting my plane, but nothing happened. Can I stay in the hangar for rearm?

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

You need to assign the airbase to your coalition also, for rearm to work. As in blue or red.

GPU: PALIT NVIDIA RTX 3080 10GB | CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 4,9GHz | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3000MHz
VR: HP Reverb G2 | HOTAS: TM Warthog Throttle and Stick

Lalt+' is the short cut for the rearming panel

If you are using a Flaming Cliff plane, the get needs to be shut down and canopy open to rearm it.

Clickable cockpit plane, you can rearm while running.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog