Client is tainted

Vino

I an getting "client is tainted" when trying to join online.

I get the message:

Models/an-m65.edm@

I have updated, repaired, cleaned, and searched for this file without success.

can anyone help please.

Thanks

• ED Team

I get the message:

Models/an-m65.edm@

can anyone help please.

Thanks

The original file is in Bazar\World\Shapes\

You may happen to have some mods which override the model.

Dmitry S. Baikov @ Eagle Dynamics

LockOn FC2 Soundtrack Remastered out NOW everywhere - https://band.link/LockOnFC2.

I tried several times but received that message but now inexplicably it lets me in.

I have no mods.

This has happened before and self rectified so I am at a loss.

I hope it doesn't keep recurring.

Thanks for your help c0ff

I will check Bazar\World\Shapes

cheers.

I just checked and it shows a AN-65.EDM and there is no @ on the end of the file name

where as the notice of impure client states it in lower case letters with an @ . Also it shows "Models"

where the other shows "Shapes".

strange.

Edited by Ibis

am getting tainted client messages referring to any ed aircraft got one for the F16 today.and f18 yesterday.

And now this one for the A10 textures/a10c_cpt_side_cloth_diffuse @ mods/aircraft/a-10c/cockpit/textures/a-10c-2019-cpt-txt.zip

Edited by lk1111

Well it's back again.

I get the message:

Models/an-m65.edm@

can anyone help please.

Thanks

I have no mods.

Edited by Ibis
more info

• ED Team

Please attach log

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

Client Tainted

I've run DCS clean and got the "Client Tainted" message when trying to join multiplayers with the shield this very morning, I could not figure out why.

What I did was to do a "Repair" I have no Idea if this is the magic bullet but it seem for the moment to work for me.

Forgot to add: the only thing that's changed in my PC set up in the last days or so is I've went over to Microsoft Edge , not sure if that helps but what the hey.

Edited by flask

• 1 year later...

HAte to rehash an old thread but I am getting the "client is tainted" exactly as others have posted. The files are always different and a full repair is all that will work.  The game will run for about 30 minutes before i am disconnected with the tainted client message "always different files" and I must re repair. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting this as well but it's a texture with the F/A-18s afterburner causing it. I've done a full repair as well as uninstalled and reinstalled the Hornet module but the problem persists.

F/A-18C; A-10C; F-14B; Mirage 2000C; A-4E; F-16C; Flaming Cliffs 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I also get this problem on _some_ MP servers, and it's for different files on different servers. Others seems to be doing fine on the same servers that I have problems on.

Latest case was with yesterday evening with latest OB the offending files was textures for the Mosquito. I removed the zip-file it pointed to and ran a full repair and then tried again, and got the same result. Kicked after a couple of minutes, and it pointed to the same file (but now with a date on it from the same day) as the last time.

• 3 weeks later...

As described by many on this thread, i am now for the first time ever experiencing this strange issue.
I have played on the servers that now bring me this message more than once, never had that happen before, but for some reason since yesterday, i've experienced it more than once while playing on Growling Sidewinders server. What confused me the most was that i was able to log on the server, fly for 20-30 minutes no problems, than all of a sudden get this freeze and boom kicked to server list screen with error message telling me my client is tainted and requires pure models or something.
Shield goes to red from that point, after simply restarting the game the shield goes back to green and i can sometimes rejoin the same server and sometimes will kick me right after entering the lobby with same message.

Here is the log file

dcs.log

Thank you for the log. Here's the issue:

2022-11-04 13:30:58.154 WARNING SECURITYCONTROL (10568): IC fail: /models/alq-184 @ coremods/aircraft/f-16c/shapes
2022-11-04 13:30:58.154 ERROR   SECURITYCONTROL (10568): Manifest check failed for resource '/models/alq-184.edm'
2022-11-04 13:30:59.033 INFO    ASYNCNET (Main): disconnected: 103 Pure client models are required

Please try this:

1. Go to ".\DCS World\Bazar\World"
  2. Delete the "Shapes" folder.
  3. Run a DCS repair.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

hi, i've got this problem too, see more details at ===>

In this topic , i've post the logs, (at the moment the server is full, so i've tried  insist  to connect some times)

I tested the memories and turned off any automatic attempts by the bios to try to do some OC.
Here I don't do OC, I always leave the cfg in default, and even so, sometimes it keeps giving this error.
When it happens I quit the game and restart the pc, normally it works.
I think it must be some incompressibility with windows 11, because in windows 10 it didn't give this error, and the PC configuration remains the same.

Edited by P.Carrasco =Keep Flying=

System:

Asus TUF Z390-Pro Gaming/ Intel i5-9600k@ Coffeelake 9a Gen/ Water Cooler Corsair Hydro H45/ Corsair Vengeance Lpx 32Gb 3200Mhz/ EVGA GeForce RX 2070 Super 8Gb Gddr6 256Bits/ 1 SSd M2 3gen 1Tb Xpg/ Headset Corsair + SoundCloud BlasterX Pro Gaming AE-5 / Corsair HX1000i W Plus Platinum/ Case Corsair Gamer Series Obsidiam 500D/ LG 32" 4k Monitor Dp/ Track Ir5 w/Clip Pro/ Saitek Hino X56

If I has a modified script warning,just copy server IP in description window(control + C )  and connect by IP can bypass the warning.

• GamingPC: Ryzen 5950X  + 64G RAM + Nvidia 4090 + 1T Dedicated SSD For DCS 
  • HOTAS: WingWin F15EX Throttle + VKB Gunfighter Mk.III Joystick + SN2 Rudder + TrackIR Pro
  • HomeServer: Dell R7515 (EPYC 7402 + 1 T RAM + 48T SSD Raid10 + Nvidia A40
  • Network: Google Fiber 2G

I have run repairs, I have deleted the indicated files and run repair. Still happening, but seems to be a bit random what files it thinks is tainted. 

Only happens on some servers (100% on 4YA WW2), doesn't happen on other servers that also do a integrity check. 

I have now deleted the shapes folder and am running the repair, will report back if it does any difference...

dcs.log

• 1 month later...

I'm having similar issues, except mine is telling me the F/A-18C/cockpit/scripts/tews/device/cmds_ale47.lua and when I delete it and do a repair, it happens again, and again, and again. And it happens as well with the A-10C/CII with the cockpit/scripts/an_ale40v directory, same thing, I delete, repair the installation, and it works for a few minutes, then I get kicked and have to do it all over again. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hope this helps some people.

I had same issue with 4YA server and “client is tainted”. Tried every remedy on this forum and some from Reddit. Nothing worked.
New problem last week after 1 year without any difficulties. Only recent change has been a new graphics card, but still AMD, so same drivers.

Then tried switching Kapersky internet security off. Works faultlessly every time. Switch it back on and same error message every time.

So Kapersky seems to be causing the problem for me. I think it is something to do with SRS as it always occurs when that boots up.

Now just got to work out how to stop Kapersky interfering.

Huge waste of flying time…..🥴

• Thanks 1

I get the integrity check problem because of my monitor exports. I have Lua files modified so that different in game displays are in certain spots on external monitors. Didn't used to be a problem. Just started last month. Anything I can do about it?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk