Default Binding File

Exile 6-1

Anyone? I have zero bound controls right now. I deleted the game and did a reinstall. Somehow (I'm guessing a registry setting) it still looking at the bad file. i have no idea where the original file is located, or what it is named. I uninstalled and doing a second reinstall now. Any help would be great.

Yeah uninstalling and reinstalling isn’t going to help at all. All your control bindings are in your DCS folder buried in your user documents. If you click into your user docs folder and then go “saved games” then you should see DCS openbeta. Go in there and look for config and then input and then you should see a bunch of folders for all the aircraft. Find the F-14 one and delete it, then you should get the default binding back.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Thanks. First thing I did iwth the new file is name it 'F14Default". Now I know what to look for.

You might want to copy it and name the copy that. But don’t change the name of any of the files in the savedgames/DCs/config/input folder as the sim will not longer recognise that file.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.