[Video] Practice Gun's only against MIG-28

MAD-MM

Tryed it now few Times, but the Falcurm ist pretty tough enemy for the Tomcat with his outstanding Thrust to Weight Ratio.

Any one know's, the Tomcat exel in some Flight Envelope compare to the MIG-29. Continuous Turn at some Speed for Example?

Or can you beat the MIG only with better Flying by Angels and Energy?

Running out of Fuel...sorry for loud Music was running Playlist in the Backround.

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Tryed it now few Times, but the Falcurm ist pretty tough enemy for the Tomcat with his outstanding Thrust to Weight Ratio.

Any one know's, the Tomcat exel in some Flight Envelope compare to the MIG-29. Continuous Turn at some Speed for Example?

Or can you beat the MIG only with better Flying by Angels and Energy?

Running out of Fuel...sorry for loud Music was running Playlist in the Backround.

Bots are easy, against a human its very tough. The mig would immediately try to pull into you on a merge while you are still going fast with wings folded. Control your speed on merge, disengage sas roll/pitch channels and try to force his speed down. I ve noticed F-14 can out turn the 29 in a sustained 320-340 ias turn at low altitudes. But a sensible mig would probably try to keep his speed up and get you with a 60 or 73/shlem early on the first circle.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat

Bots are easy, against a human its very tough. The mig would immediately try to pull into you on a merge while you are still going fast with wings folded. Control your speed on merge, disengage sas roll/pitch channels and try to force his speed down. I ve noticed F-14 can out turn the 29 in a sustained 320-340 ias turn at low altitudes. But a sensible mig would probably try to keep his speed up and get you with a 60 or 73/shlem early on the first circle.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

So far doing only Guns to getting better, i can shoot the Bot MIG without any difficults with a Sidewinder, but with Guns only wouldnt call it easy.

Because you go in a world of trouble when i outturn him at slow speed, because mig29a is going up like Saturn 5 Rocket.

But i am still learing when you have only Guns Video would be appreciate..

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

F-14B vs F-16N with some tips (in the description) :

Edited by FZG_Immel

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5