Most Instant Actions moved to Missions

Eaglewings

Hey fellows,

Anyone noticed instant Mission list reduced with lots mission removed in all the theaters after hotfix 2.5.4.2.28840. I have Caucasus, Nevada and Persian Gulf installed.

The HARM instant Mission indicated for the Hornet in today's changelog is not there either.

I have done dcs repair and nothing.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Yeah, a lot of missions no longer show up on Instant Action. ~~ I expect it's a bug.~~ You can still get to them though, just from the main menu, click MISSION, then select the F/A-18C module from the left and the missions will be there displayed by their file name.

Edit: It seems it was done intentionally and is not a bug. The note on it is just a bit buried at the end of a very long line of changes to missions in general.

Edited by Lancel

"F/A-18C missions: added HARM instant action mission, added more threats, added Hornet Nevada mission, updated sound trigger, updated SAMs, added waypoints, Added Hornet low alt recce mission for Normandy map, added new Hornet instant action caucasus mission, added voice-overs. Added French, Korean and Russian localization. Updated for datalink. The big part of Instant Action missions relocated to the Single missions." its in the changelog of today ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah, a lot of missions no longer show up on Instant Action. I expect it's a bug. I've found you can still get to them though, so there's a workaround. From the main menu, click MISSION, then select the F/A-18C module from the left and the missions will be there displayed by their file name.
Thanks. Seems to be showing up as you have indicated.

It is somehow irrational as I have to select My Mission and click FA-18C to get them to show up.

Something is not right.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

The new localizations seem to have gone a bit wrong too. After the move some of the text in the mission briefings is in Hangul (Korean). The carrier takeoff mission in the Hornet, for example.

Seems we lost some Instant action missions after last Beta Update

Don't know if it's just me but we were supposed to get a new HARM mission but I don't see it and also some of the old Instant action missions are gone. For instance carrier takeoff ? Anybody else notice this?

EDIT

So my topic got moved in here at the end of this discussion. So no. I do not have a head injury.

Alright then now I get it. Being flung off an aircraft carrier one second after loading the mission is not

instant action , it's a mission. Gotcha

EDIT

Edited by Slap_Chop

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy and I've had both.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]