[RESOLVED] Force feedback shaking since last patch

bongodriver

As the title suggests, my force feedback Logitech G940 stick is constantly shaking the moment I press the fly button and does not stop until I quit, I have no issues with other modules only the F14. The patch did seem to improve many other aspects like load times and general smoothness in VR (oculus rift)

Edited by IronMike

As the title suggests, my force feedback Logitech G940 stick is constantly shaking the moment I press the fly button and does not stop until I quit, I have no issues with other modules only the F14. The patch did seem to improve many other aspects like load times and general smoothness in VR (oculus rift)

I've had that happen to me twice after a crash. Solution was to unplug the stick from power mains, unplug it from the USB port, restart your PC then plug it back in.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

For now try reducing FFB vibration strength in the FFB tuning GUI. I’ll check this on my MS FFB2 but wasn’t having this issue. Vibration should be directly related to cockpit visual shake.

Systems Engineer & FM Modeler

Heatblur Simulations