Andres Gametrix Jetseat vs Realteus Forcefeel

I have the ForceFeel and I am satisfied with it. SimShaker Wings doesn't support it yet, but SimShaker for Aviators thanks to the amazing work of its developer, and SimShaker wheels have support for it.

To be honest, I don't think there'd be much difference between the JetSeat and the ForceFeel. I think they're both good, just a matter of which one you want to get, price, and which one is in stock.

That's my opinion, everyone is entitled to their own.

only thing missing in an objective analysis is that ForceFeel products haven´t been tested on longs runs of after several months/years of use, because they are mostly brand new.

A friend of mine reported the elastic band to fix the pad to the seat are already on bad state. Others complain one or several motors stopped working.

Andre KW-908 is out of stock, you have -901 but it´s only 6 motor version. I think FSE, with 8 motors, is still available from his shop, but slightly more expensive than Realteus.

None knows how Realteus next batch is going to fold out, after the disaster of first batch (delays, missing serials, lack of feedback customer-manufacturer...).

However, I can tell you Im very happy with my ForceFeel unit, when got it working with DCS a few days ago (just 10), I wondered why I haven´t bought one (or Andre´s) earlier, it adds a lot of inmersion. And honestly I don´t find it an expensive device.

What you will read about JetSeat and ForceFeel users is that there is no way they(we) are going to fly is the thing is unplugged, it feels empty ;)

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

What you will read about JetSeat and ForceFeel users is that there is no way they(we) are going to fly is the thing is unplugged, it feels empty ;)

Can confirm. I won't play without it. If start the game and forgot to enable it, it's an automatic alt f4 :p

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

only thing missing in an objective analysis is that ForceFeel products haven´t been tested on longs runs of after several months/years of use, because they are mostly brand new.

A friend of mine reported the elastic band to fix the pad to the seat are already on bad state. Others complain one or several motors stopped working.

Referring to the ForceFeel?

Referring to the ForceFeel?

Yes, from the first batch, so they are only "2 month old" more or less.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

I have both mats and I am very happy with both. But I can't confirm that Force Feel's is better now! You get the right kick by adding two additional Buttkickers and controlling them via the Simshaker sound module. Then you notice that the flaps drive and the landing gear really rumbles.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
I have both mats and I am very happy with both. But I can't confirm that Force Feel's is better now! You get the right kick by adding two additional Buttkickers and controlling them via the Simshaker sound module. Then you notice that the flaps drive and the landing gear really rumbles.
Might be a typo in this post, do you mean that Forcefeel is NOT better now?

Just ordered one and interested in knowing if the DSC support works now? Well, as I ordered today I guess it will take a few months before I get it, even if the web page says I ordered on for the May 2019 batch ;)

Ryzen 7800X3D | Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX MB | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | RTX 3080 GPU | Sound BlasterX AE-5 | Windows 11 Pro x64 | Virpil T-50 Throttle | T50 CM2 Grip + WarBRD | VKB T-rudder MK IV | Asus PG279Q 1440p | Valve Index VR | Samsung 980 Pro as system disk and DCS on separate Intel 665P NVME SSD