Issues with VPC tool March 20th

BlackSharkAce

Hi,

When trying to import a profile after updating my WarBrD base to the latest firmware I’m getting an error « trying to read beyond end of file ».

I tried it in administrator mode aswell to no avail.

I have no issues with older versions of the VPC tool.

Anyone else having the same issue ?

Any workarounds ?

Best,

I have just installed the WarBRD base with my TM WH grip. I have updated the firmware, etc and have 2 issues.

First, there is a black box at the top of software screen that asks for the PCB. I have put in there VPCCNT LITE which is what appears to be the same name as the Virpil Warbrd base and TM grip in the legacy profiles. Is that correct? For the profile, I changed the USB VID/PID to 044F/0402.

Next the axis stuff seems to work fine, but I cannot get any of the buttons to show up on either the windows joystick screen or on the Virpil button screen.

What does the profile wizard refer to in the prior post? OK. I found that in the profile tab but still no joy on the buttons.

Edited by sobe

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

The manual does not describe the top black box labeled SELECT PCB-so what does that do? do I use VPCCNT LITE as I have a TM WH grip?

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

The manual does not describe the top black box labeled SELECT PCB-so what does that do? do I use VPCCNT LITE as I have a TM WH grip?

That is the version of your controller board. It is written on the actual PCB. It has nothing to do with the grip you use.

Unless you already changed it, do not mess with that setting.

If you did change the PCB version, make sure it corresponds with the version of your actual PCB (take a look at the controller board inside your joystick base).

Hi guys.

I'm the happy owner of a Virpil throttle, but I'm unable to configure an axis range to issue a button press command with last version of the software.

No problem with the 181122 version.

Any idea?

Thanks.

Regards

Fixed

Edited by sushy73