[BUG] Cat Right Engine not catching on startup

Dangermouseb51

Just happened again tonight in multiplayer. Pilot had an approach turn stall and crashed, but interestingly enough was able to start the right engine on respawn. However, at taxi time he could not get NWS working at all (checked to make sure we weren't kneeling), so we jumped into another slot. At that point, we couldn't start the right engine.

This is just another datapoint. As yet another software developer, you also have my sympathies!

• 4 months later...

Thank you. We haven't forgotten it, but until today we are unable to reproduce it, in order to get to the bottom of it. We will keep looking and trying of course.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Thank you. Today was the second time I experienced it. I can't recall what happened the first time but today it was after I crashed the plane into the ground, I wasn't shot. Hopefully this can be of help.

• 4 months later...

Dang Engine

Same here. I've reported this before, as well. Has happened in Single and Multiplayer. Tonight I tried using both the Stennis and SC. Neither worked :( I restarted the mission from Mission Editor and same thing :( I'm a sad sad kitty lover.

--=_Flying Since LOMAC_=--

Same here. I've reported this before, as well. Has happened in Single and Multiplayer. Tonight I tried using both the Stennis and SC. Neither worked :( I restarted the mission from Mission Editor and same thing :( I'm a sad sad kitty lover.

Only exiting DCS solves it.

• Thanks 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria