[BUG] 'Multiplayer Computer Target Bombing'

The_Bullet_Chef

Hello all,

Can someone else please try this to confirm a possible BUG...?

Multiplayer (actual player in PILOT and in RIO seats) - Free Fall Bombs (Mk82's - Mk83's etc) - 'Computer Target Mode'

Issue appears as follows;

(1) Simple Bombing mission - Simple ground target set up

(2) Correct Munitions, Qtys, Intervals, Fuzes, Stores Positions, Ripple / SGL etc etc selected by RIO

(3) RIO sets mode to 'Computer Target'

(4) PILOT selects A/G Mode & Master Arm

(5) Bomb Free Fall Line & Flashing Diamond Appears on HUD

(6) PILOT is able to slew Diamond Up & Down

(7) [bUG] When PILOT selects 'Target Designate Switch' the Diamond DOES NOT stabilise on the selected ground point, but instead continues flashing, moves down the free fall line a bit, and remains stuck on the Bomb Free Fall line

*** Note, I play the exact same mission and scenario in Single Player Mode - switching between the Pilot and RIO and it all works as it should, no BUGS. It appears to be a multiplayer thing? ***

Edited by IronMike

Hello all,

Can someone else please try this to confirm a possible BUG...?

Multiplayer (actual player in PILOT and in RIO seats) - Free Fall Bombs (Mk82's - Mk83's etc) - 'Computer Target Mode'

Issue appears as follows;

(1) Simple Bombing mission - Simple ground target set up

(2) Correct Munitions, Qtys, Intervals, Fuzes, Stores Positions, Ripple / SGL etc etc selected by RIO

(3) RIO sets mode to 'Computer Target'

(4) PILOT selects A/G Mode & Master Arm

(5) Bomb Free Fall Line & Flashing Diamond Appears on HUD

(6) PILOT is able to slew Diamond Up & Down

(7) [bUG] When PILOT selects 'Target Designate Switch' the Diamond DOES NOT stabilise on the selected ground point, but instead continues flashing, moves down the free fall line a bit, and remains stuck on the Bomb Free Fall line

*** Note, I play the exact same mission and scenario in Single Player Mode - switching between the Pilot and RIO and it all works as it should, no BUGS. It appears to be a multiplayer thing? ***

i confirm that, but on my side it was happening in singleplayer

Asus Z97-PRO | Intel i7-4790K @ 4.00Ghz | beQuite! PowerZone 650W | Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti | Creative E-MU 1616m | Samsung SSD 840 Evo Basic - 1TB | Win10 |

TM Hotas Cougar w. U2nxt + hall sensors | VPC ACE-1 Rudder Pedals | TrackIR 5 + Track Clip Pro

Will give it a try when i‘m back home

Asus Z97-PRO | Intel i7-4790K @ 4.00Ghz | beQuite! PowerZone 650W | Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti | Creative E-MU 1616m | Samsung SSD 840 Evo Basic - 1TB | Win10 |

TM Hotas Cougar w. U2nxt + hall sensors | VPC ACE-1 Rudder Pedals | TrackIR 5 + Track Clip Pro

i confirm that, but on my side it was happening in singleplayer

this is not working in the Sp Training CCIP mission either.

it appears I can only fire rockets with the trigger, not drop stores "Lshft-Spacebar". as stated in the training missions.

Edited by Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Do you have your radar set in the XMIT position? I was able to reproduce it by having it in STBY.

how can i tell Jester to set radar in XMIT mode? I mean in sp you just jump to Jesters seat and activate it, but you can't jump to Jesters seat in mp.

• 2 weeks later...

Jester should have the radar in xmit by default, unless you told him to go radar silent. We will look into it and see if we can reproduce it. Thank you.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• 9 months later...
Jester should have the radar in xmit by default, unless you told him to go radar silent. We will look into it and see if we can reproduce it. Thank you.

Hi, was there any answer on this issue as I’m still having it...?

Many thanks.

:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:gun_smilie:

229th Assault Helicopter Battalion - Always Recruiting

If you have a passion for helicopter flight simulation and would like to fly in a friendly and supportive online multiplayer environment, then you’ve just put your skids down safely on the right page…!

DCS Squadron Recruiting Page for the 229th

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=267081

For details see our website at:

http://1stcavdiv.forumotion.net/