MAKS-2007

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first image - the end of long day in Tuesday, we are heading to home. From left to right: Max 'Kaktus' Zelensky (FM, AI), Kostya 'Vintik' Azarov (weapons, system core), Alex 'Alex O'Kean' Oikin (avionics), Dmitry 'Yo-Yo' Moskalenko (FM).

The second image - Max having fun with Il-2. :)

They walk - probably left their Ferraris at garage :lol:. No really. They look like very nice guys.

L-range antenna, probably made for the PAK-FA, bye bye stealth. Oh, give it to the Russians to do some serious outside the box thinking. I'm sure LM will offer AESA all along the surface edges, that way you have a flying radar dish. In any case, this is probably the reason stealth technology is no longer paramount in aircraft development. But still, support counts, and F-22s will always invade airspaces withe AWACS and UAV support, so even if some African country buys the Su-35 with all the bells and whistles, the F-22s will konw where it is. And the poor Su-35 will get whooped anyway, doesn't matter if it sees the 150 mil. $ plane or not.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

I don't know if Russia plans to deploy Su-35, but in the European theatre Su-35 and even Su-27SM are extremely capable assets, that are able to match the F-16's, Rafales, Typhoons, Hornets, Mig-29's and a handfull of eagles protecting European airspace.

There are currently no F-22's in the European theatre, or at least no one has seen them already ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This game will blast you away ! Learning to fly this thing properly will be much harder then anything u flew before.

I second that.

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

There are currently no F-22's in the European theatre, or at least no one has seen them already ;)

Oh they are here for sure, it's us that can not see nor hear them :D They're meant to be like that ya know...

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

• 2 weeks later...

There's a whole heap of great shots in this thread. None of them are very large, but there's a lot of them! Look out for the first wing-launched bicycle and an extremely grumpy looking Russian air force (I think) bloke.

There are a few of those whadjamacallits as well, you know the ones... Funkers, Fankers? Flankers! That's it. Apparently it's an aircraft of some sort.

http://forums.airshows.co.uk/cgi-bin/ukarboard/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=10;t=37851

Andrew McP

I have several pictures of that......it would sure be cool to have this is lomac. Then you could give the enemy a bigger punch because you have 2 more missiles!

DCS World, A10C, AV8B, M2k, FA18C, FC3, MIG21

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...