F15 - All Your Questions Answered

Ice

That is called "Squadron Publicity"! ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

That is called "Squadron Publicity"! ;)

Gold star for you Laud.

Yes, it's called squadron publicity. signing up to our forums is well worth the small effort. We offer a wealth of knowledge, tips and some enjoyable reading. We are proud that our's is easily one of the most active squadron forums you will find. You will be glad you did and become a regular visitor.

Dont Forget! Sign up to Black Sea ShowDown. The first one is the 25th this month. Dont miss out!

Gold star for you Laud.

Yes, it's called squadron publicity. signing up to our forums is well worth the small effort. We offer a wealth of knowledge, tips and some enjoyable reading. We are proud that our's is easily one of the most active squadron forums you will find. You will be glad you did and become a regular visitor.

Dont Forget! Sign up to Black Sea ShowDown. The first one is the 25th this month. Dont miss out!

is this your squadrons own attempt at a red flag sorta thing? :joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

is this your squadrons own attempt at a red flag sorta thing? :joystick:

"Firstly, I’d like to thank the 159th Squadron, everyone else involved and especially Fudd for showing that organised operations with the Lock On Community can be a resounding success.

Here is the 169th contribution for a similar (but different) exercise."

Had you bothered to click the link to the info rather then post a question already answered you could have just read it for yourself.

;)

Out

Maybe someone wants an answer without a previous registration at your forums?!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

Sign up to our fourms www.169thpanthers.com and you can have the oportunity to ask some Real F15-A,B and C pilots any questions about the Aircraft, what its like to fly, the weapons and systems they use.

Also dont Forget! Sign up to Black Sea ShowDown. The first one is the 25th this month. Dont miss out!

I have only 1 question: Can I have a ride in the backseat? :D

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

While you are ther check out our newest feature

Great for keeping one amused when no one is flying.

Ultimate Arcade 3 is a collection of miniature arcade games. From flying to poker. there are over 50 and high scores are recorded.

Ultimate-Arcade.jpg

• ED Team

As I understand, the system is classified. Well, TEWS screen shots durung bit (as described in non-class -34 part), and/or few symbols shown (4, 5, etc...) would help us to vary at least it's visual appearance compairing with ALR-69.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.