Looking for some more BuDs (BUsy DadS) to fly and chat with?

GTFreeFlyer

I'll just put this out there...in case anyone is interested

Not that we care one way or another if you join us, but we’re a small group with multiple servers running day and night, We’re primarily a Navy group, but you can fly anything you wish. We make our own missions or we pillage others. Our rules are simple... “Enjoy yourself ... or walk the plank”... Look for the “Pirates Cove. Servers” .. we have a Discord, but we don’t Care if you join, we have TeamSpeak, which you should join, how else would we insulted you. some of us use the SRS Radio plug in..some don't

Hit me up if you want to have fun, or don’t ...we don’t really give a shit if you do.

Just leave your attitude st the door, and don’t try to change us, many have tried, .. they just end up “walking the plank”

[sIGPIC]vMa1Dvw.jpg[/url][/sIG][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Three great things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life where you get to experience all three at the same time

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent you a Pm hope it went through, I'm interested in joining your group

Got your PM, DWL! GT said he got yours as well. Check my reply. See you soon! :thumbup:

- Vandal

i5-9600k @ 5.0 GHz| Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | 32 GB Trident G.Skill RAM @ 3200 MHz | Thermaltake Floe Riing 360 AIO | Samsung EVO 860 500 GB SSD | Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2 | SanDisk 1TB SSD | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra Gaming | EVGA G3 850W Gold PSU | Thermaltake View 71 TG Snow Edition | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFC Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift-S

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Hey BuDs,

As a father of one in full time employment I salute you in the creation of this alliance; what a great idea and much needed for those whose schedules are ever vulnerable to the vagaries of family and work.

I would join you, however I am part of a dedicated squad, one that is a bit more relaxed in it's outlook than some of the other more professional gangs that frequent DCS and thus is more forgiving of the spotty attendance that can come with a job and a nipper.

Check out the overview here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=252637

and if it seems like it might be up your street, then please do stop by.

S!

Hey BuDs,

As a father of one in full time employment I salute you in the creation of this alliance; what a great idea and much needed for those whose schedules are ever vulnerable to the vagaries of family and work.

I would join you, however I am part of a dedicated squad, one that is a bit more relaxed in it's outlook than some of the other more professional gangs that frequent DCS and thus is more forgiving of the spotty attendance that can come with a job and a nipper.

Check out the overview here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=252637

and if it seems like it might be up your street, then please do stop by.

S!

Members of dedicated squads are always more than welcome to join BuDs! That's what makes it so fun- no commitments! If interested, drop me or GT a PM and we'll get you into Discord. :thumbup:

Thank you for stopping by, and the invitation!

-Vandal

Edited by CL30

i5-9600k @ 5.0 GHz| Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | 32 GB Trident G.Skill RAM @ 3200 MHz | Thermaltake Floe Riing 360 AIO | Samsung EVO 860 500 GB SSD | Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2 | SanDisk 1TB SSD | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra Gaming | EVGA G3 850W Gold PSU | Thermaltake View 71 TG Snow Edition | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFC Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift-S

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am a busy DaD, but I work days. I can't get on until later in the evening and weekends. I'm definitely bored with flying by myself, could I be considered?

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

I am a busy DaD, but I work days. I can't get on until later in the evening and weekends. I'm definitely bored with flying by myself, could I be considered?

Absolutely! PM inbound.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'd love to join! This is exactly what I am looking for. Since I am from the east side of the pond, I'm not even sure if I can attend this often, but would love to hang out in discord with you and jump into a cockpit whenever time allows. So I hereby apply! ;-)

I’ll PM you. Check our map in the first post. You are not alone on that side of the pond :)

My DCS Missions: Band of Buds series | The End of the T-55 Era | Normandy PvP | Host of the Formation Flight Challenge server

Supercarrier Reference Kneeboards

IRL: Private Pilot, UAS Test Pilot, Aircraft Designer, and... eh hem... DCS Enthusiast

Hi.

Never been on multiplayer before, and I’m looking for a more casual group to start my MP experience with. Your group seems to fit the bill. Is there still spaces? Do you guys use SRS in game? I have Discord, TS and just tonight got SRS.

Based in Scotland, and a bit of a busy Dad. Guess I fit the bill too. :D

Soon to be BuD here, I've been lurking around this thread for a few months, thought I'd finally pop in and see what the deal is. From what I've read you guys sound like a good crew, would love to learn more.

I’ll contact you guys that posted above.

My DCS Missions: Band of Buds series | The End of the T-55 Era | Normandy PvP | Host of the Formation Flight Challenge server

IRL: Private Pilot, UAS Test Pilot, Aircraft Designer, and... eh hem... DCS Enthusiast

I think I would fit into this group perfectly. This is exactly what I'm looking for. I have been running DCS for a couple months now, have all the maps and a few planes. Just looking for someone to fly with and learn from, but on a more casual basis. Hopefully you are still accepting Noobs.

I am on the West Coast PST

Thanks

Irish

I think I would fit into this group perfectly. This is exactly what I'm looking for. I have been running DCS for a couple months now, have all the maps and a few planes. Just looking for someone to fly with and learn from, but on a more casual basis. Hopefully you are still accepting Noobs.

I am on the West Coast PST

Thanks

Irish

The guys in the group already know I’ll accept a West Coast pilot any time!

Appreciate the idea of a casual drop-in / drop-out DCS hangout. It's all I can fit in this life.

Just sent a PM, unable to confirm it went through.

East Coast US; I favor the Huey and Harrier

Looking forward to jumping in

i7 9700k | GTX 1080 | 32 gb | X55 + ProFlight pedals | TrackIR | Win10

Caucasus | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Channel | Syria

A-10C | AV-8B | F/A-18C | F-16C | UH-1H | SA342 | Mi8 | Ka50 | FC3 | CA | SC | Kiowa

Appreciate the idea of a casual drop-in / drop-out DCS hangout. It's all I can fit in this life.

Just sent a PM, unable to confirm it went through.

East Coast US; I favor the Huey and Harrier

Looking forward to jumping in

GT is a bit busy today. PM coming!

-- Vandal

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]