Engine keeps dying for no reason

Hello everyone,

I keep encountering same strange engine behaviour over and over again after like 3 minutes of being airborne. Maybe someone will help me, because I am running out of ideas. I am no rookie in DCS and maybe two-three weeks ago everything worked as it should.

After like 3 minutes of flight, my engine just shutoff with no apparent reason. Propeller keeps spinning, manifold pressure reacts to throttle, but the engine does not respond and cannot be restarted.

I am running out of ideas why. Temperatures are allright, pressures allright. ATA about 1.2 (or under) in cruise level flight. I do not make any wild throttle inputs and I do not stress engine at takeoff (like 1.3-1.4 ATA). I have my prop pitch on auto. I tried flight with MW boost, without MW boost. I tried it in cold start mission, tried in hot start mission, tried to properly heat the engine prior to takeoff. I tried to turn off the battery after TO (someone recommended). I triple checked controls for some mistakes. Nothing. I went into mission editor to check out the fuel quantity and possihle preset failures. Also with no result. I take off and engine shuoff after about 3 minutes. Every time the same story.

Two weeks ago everything was working well. And I fly 109 quite regularly. And as far as I remember, this occured at my FW190 first. Does anyone have an idea what is going on?

Edited by Chlebakus

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nevermind. I solved it. It was my new Thrustmaster Warthog trolling me. I had APU start rocker in forward position, which changed tank fuel setting from MW to regular fuel unnoticed right at the start of mission. It killed the engine in several minutes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]