Ground Texture Mod- Watch This!

urze

Heavy ground texture modifications for FC going on at the German LockOn forum, made by Steffen May! (not finished yet) :huh:

http://www.lockonforum.de/thread.php?postid=24936#post24918

For all who have difficulties with German: http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com

Edit: Thread was deleted by the Admin of the German forum. But if you follow this Thread you will get all the relevant info.

lo27.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW!

great job!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Hey grandsurf, are you developing a new mod?!!

If so it is stunning work. I especially like your grass textures a lot. Have some rep from my side!

I use HOT SUMMER PACK that replaces original summer terrain textures. It looks much better than default.

But I have a small request that SKF might back me up a bit here since we agreed on that. It is concerning winter terrain textures. Default ones seem a bit too bleached and we would like to have more snow in the fields and terrain. So can U see into that and make winter textures more white than default!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HOLYCRAP. Guys look through the pics in his screenshot thread, jeezus, it looks almost like what ED would have came out with if they did a complete revamp of LOMAC and this was LOMAC 1.3. Just wow, the colors are so vivid, diversified, and detailed.

What a complete transformation!

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

Yes, i work on a new "high res" Lomac Mod with complete new Textures, more Objects and new 3D Objects for the Destinations and other Places in Lomac.

On Question. I will made in 3DMax new Runway Lights before the Runways. What can do, to add in max lights to objects?

• Like 2

wow will be great addon.

Intel® Core™ i5-2500k CPU@4.20GHz 64 bit operation System Windows 10+ Pro NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 - Memory: 16.0 GB - 500gb ssd samsung - Samsung 27"SyncMaster TA550 monitors [SIZE=1][B]- [/B][/SIZE][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]TM Hotas Warthog[/SIZE][/FONT] Trackir4 - TM Rudder Pedals.

dare I ask when the estimated completion of this mod might be? It's not that I'm pushing for release or anything just that this mod seems extremely promissing I was just wondering if you possibly have a target date set?

Once again... this is top notch work... it'll be well worth the download...

No longer active in DCS...

Bloody nice work mate...

Any chance of releasing them in seperate bundles, ie Summer pack, Autumn pack, etc... I know it's just me being greedy :thumbup: but what do you expect after showing us how good they are!

Keep up the good work, We'll be looking forward to it

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is there anyway to label not only the runways but also the taxiways and places to park so that way if we dont exactly remember each base we can work our way around the field, like real aviation bases.

Excellent Suggestion - akin to some type of number/label to the front or side of where you spawn which can be noted by the Pilot concerned, thus enabling you to return to your designated parking area - might prevent you upon RTB'ing from parking on a spot where someone else spawns into the Flight....admittedly a rare occurence mind you, but might just happen.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

It does not go to mark the roll ways and parking slots because always the same texture. But I have there another idea - new 3D objects with inscription at the roll ways and park positions ;). Will test it this evening and show which. Where should one describes at the park positions best to set up?

• Like 1