Ground Texture Mod- Watch This!

urze

I wanted to thank at this point sometimes Urze which is responsible, actually, with for the start of this Project here ;)

THANKS...

Many thanks,

but I think that's too much flowers for me !

- I'm curtain that some others ,that had recognized also the potential of your work, would have posted also this link.:smilewink:

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I'm stumped I had MM5x and I could'nt get the runway texture mod to work no matter what I tried short of manual install and not knowing what to do with the file named addon.lma3 so I DL'd Modman6 and installed just the Grandsurf mod. the only thing I see now thats different is the greenish lines around the tarmac but nothing else, is it all runways?, is it just one specific field? One thing I noticed is that after I shut down the sim the entries I made in the graphics config are gone again someone please explain how this is supposed to work I'm having a brain fart.

I think you are recompensed for the waiting period ;).

uaz_6.jpg

uaz_7.jpg

uaz_9.jpg

Nice one!

Did you create the 3D-Model by yourself and if yes, how many Polys does it have?

I know, you took the Texture from

here

and

here

(hope there is no issue about Copyright):D :music_whistling:

Are you now working on it to make the Windows transparent?

The Model is a complete rebuild model based on a free low Poly Model which I have found before some times and have in LOD0 ca. 14.000Polys with Tires. LOD1 und 2 have 6000/1400 Polys. Because of the pictures i have written before some time Egor K. but get no answer. In the interim are to me a lot of other photos of russian Army Trucks/Cars with where I must ask nobody ;). Thank you at this point in all have helped me there.

Just my personal taste, but I would retouch the frontwindow-texture, delete the the "backwindow".

In most cases you will not see the car directly from the front and seen from other angles the "look through the backwindow" disturbes a bit.

Beside this excellent !

The Model is a complete rebuild model based on a free low Poly Model which I have found before some times and have in LOD0 ca. 14.000Polys with Tires. LOD1 und 2 have 6000/1400 Polys. Because of the pictures i have written before some time Egor K. but get no answer. In the interim are to me a lot of other photos of russian Army Trucks/Cars with where I must ask nobody ;). Thank you at this point in all have helped me there.

Uhh!!

That could hardly hit the F-rate, mhh??

there are so many UAZ as Static Object in the Scenery, or am I wrong and this high Poly-Model makes no Effect??

Very cool model!:) But maybe the only mistake is that its very dirty. I see very often Urals and uazs on the roads here in Russia, and( maybe it wil be funny) they are cleanest cars on the roads.

Первым делом, первым делом самолеты...

©

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Athlon64X2 4400+; GTХ285 1024mb ddr3; 2GB RAM

В онлайне - DPilot

Uhh!!

That could hardly hit the F-rate, mhh??

there are so many UAZ as Static Object in the Scenery, or am I wrong and this high Poly-Model makes no Effect??

Brilliant Traccy, have you got something to offer the mod community, or are you just hanging around? Waiting to see your great work ;)

Mizzy.

• Like 1

It probably doesn't have a great effect because the lo-pally model (box) replaces it at long ranges.

Take it easy Mizzy. BTW, I really like your textures and stuff.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

okay, enough of foreplay

now release this damn mod :D

lol - yeah I agree

I can't play lockon now as the rest of the ground textures look crap compared to the runways. So Grandsurf you have wrecked my sim ;)

Here's hoping its getting near completion - however would prefer a bug free release for all seasons rather than a rushed release

Keep up the great work guys!!!

Cheers

JP

---------

System: i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz; Nvidia RTX 2080ti; 32GB (2 x 16) DDR4 @ 3333Mz Ram; ASUS ROG Strix z370-E; SSD Drive; Oculus Rift-S; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...