Jester misspelled

Eldur

Hi Eldur.

I found it as well, also the pilot is no longer called Iceman, and when pulling G instead of getting tunnel vision you get code from the Matrix, others may exist, hopefully it's the developers having a laugh, just hope nothing gets cocked up by the fun.

Chilliblast, ASUS P8-Z77-V Pro, I7 3770K@3-5GHz, 16GB Corsair PC-3 12800 DDR3 @1600MHz, MSi GTX 1080 8GB, Creative SBZ, Logitech LT Z906 5.1, ASUS 24"Monitor 1080 60Hz,120GB SSD, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, Corsair CX 750W PSu, Win 10 Home Prem 64bit, TM Warthog, TM T Flight Pedals. Track IR, Occulus Rift S, Black Shark SA, DCS A-10C SA, All DCS Current Aircraft Modules, DCS 2.5 Stable and Beta.

Does he only target cheese (Sorry "CHEEZE") flavored corn snacks?

Yep that's the Chester which appeared in TV at this side of the Atlantic, from the 90's.

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

btw. what is the "SPOT" Jester option for? Selected it many times but get no responce from Jester

Asus Z97-PRO | Intel i7-4790K @ 4.00Ghz | beQuite! PowerZone 650W | Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti | Creative E-MU 1616m | Samsung SSD 840 Evo Basic - 1TB | Win10 |

TM Hotas Cougar w. U2nxt + hall sensors | VPC ACE-1 Rudder Pedals | TrackIR 5 + Track Clip Pro

• 11 months later...
btw. what is the "SPOT" Jester option for? Selected it many times but get no responce from Jester

It makes him observe the section of sky visually, where you were looking at when pressing "spot". This action continues iirc for 20 sec, then he goes back to sanitizing the sky as usual.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

It makes him observe the section of sky visually, where you were looking at when pressing "spot". This action continues iirc for 20 sec, then he goes back to sanitizing the sky as usual.

I've found this useful after the merge as I've gotten older and suffer from CSS (Can't See S**t), always wondered what the range(s) are for his spotting?

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them (no Christian Eagle or Yak)

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)