DCS Carrier Discussion

Airhunter

LOL. I'm sure a lot of people are already working from home.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

I agree with the patience theory. The ED Team has been better with communication lately, especially with this module.

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

I just looked at the DCS module page for SC and it said that early access will require OpenBeta 2.5.6 or above. I don't fly open beta but pre-ordered SC. Does this mean I won't be able to use SC until it's released on the stable 2.5 production platform?

Alienware Area-51M: i7-9700K, 165Hz 27" ASUS Swift PG279 IPS with G-SYNC, 32GB DDR4 Ram, 1TB M.2 PCie x4 SSD, 1TB SSHD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6, Windows 10, CH Eclipse...

Check out my fictional F/A 18-C Hornet and Su33 Flanker skins at: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=WytchCrypt&set_filter=Y

I just looked at the DCS module page for SC and it said that early access will require OpenBeta 2.5.6 or above. I don't fly open beta but pre-ordered SC. Does this mean I won't be able to use SC until it's released on the stable 2.5 production platform?

Yes you would not use it until stable update to 2.5.6

I doubt if I'm strong enough to resist moving from my working seat into my play seat (only 2m away) :P

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

I doubt if I'm strong enough to resist moving from my working seat into my play seat (only 2m away) :P

1M 40 for me. (Or 55 inches since I live in a country that decided to stick to Roman era measurements back in the 70s because logical measurement systems are discriminatory. Thanks, Jimmy.)

Is that confirmed information? That we will have SC in 15th april? Hope ED won`t delay releasing of this module...like many others. Hope they wont, just once.
With all that's going on it the world right now is it REALLY that important to you that its released on the 15th??

With all that's going on it the world right now is it REALLY that important to you that its released on the 15th??

Yes, it is, why not?

I`ve paid for it already.

People trying to keep calm and distract and to have some fun in this situation. It will be right moment to have a SC. This module has been candelled once already. So I hope they wont cancell it again.

Just curious if anyone scheduled time off work for the release date of SC.

I did. :pilotfly: :joystick:

:megalol: Im ready bro

F-14 | F-15 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AV-8B | A-10 |

Nevada | Persian Gulf | Supercarrier

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

RYZEN 5 1400 | GTX 1050 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 1TB HDD| Track IR | TM T16000M FCS HOTAS | TM TFRP Rudder :pilotfly:

Is that confirmed information? That we will have SC in 15th april? Hope ED won`t delay releasing of this module...like many others. Hope they wont, just once.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4250396&postcount=1

This is where I found the expectation. If it’s pushed out, can still enjoy the vacation but vacations afford me the time needed to make quality DCS missions. I have several that could use the new SC :D

Yes, it is, why not?

I`ve paid for it already.

People trying to keep calm and distract and to have some fun in this situation. It will be right moment to have a SC. This module has been candelled once already. So I hope they wont cancell it again.

Iam without words.....

I would say more so as it's giving me something to look forward to.

What point are trying to make, that I shouldn't be playing DCS because of Coronavirus?

Get over yourself.

Intel i7 8700K @ 5Ghz, Aorus Z370 Gaming5, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3000MHz, Nvidia 3080Ti FE, Samsung 970 NVME, Samsung 512GB EVO SSD x 2, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Rudder Pedals, HP Reverb G2, Windows 11 x64, DCS Modules = FC3, A10c Warthog, F14 Tomcat, F18 Hornet, F16 Viper, Persian Gulf, Syria.

Yes you would not use it until stable update to 2.5.6

Hmmm...sounds like it may be time to download OB and run parallel DCS versions so I can play with SC :smilewink:

It is possible to have both the stable release and OB on the same PC, correct?

Alienware Area-51M: i7-9700K, 165Hz 27" ASUS Swift PG279 IPS with G-SYNC, 32GB DDR4 Ram, 1TB M.2 PCie x4 SSD, 1TB SSHD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6, Windows 10, CH Eclipse...

Check out my fictional F/A 18-C Hornet and Su33 Flanker skins at: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=WytchCrypt&set_filter=Y

Hmmm...sounds like it may be time to download OB and run parallel DCS versions so I can play with SC :smilewink:

It is possible to have both the stable release and OB on the same PC, correct?

Yes.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

I would say more so as it's giving me something to look forward to.

What point are trying to make, that I shouldn't be playing DCS because of Coronavirus?

Get over yourself.

I think they just meant, in their opinion, there's more important stuff to worry about than the SC release.

Yes.

Cool. That's what I thought but have never tried it before...now I have a good reason :thumbup:

So nobody else schedules vacations around DCS module releases? Dang, I guess i’m guilty of being a fan boi? XD

I had already scheduled next week off, so it was a happy coincidence.

Big problem is the 15th is also the wife's Birthday.

Don't think she will miss me for a few hours do you?:;)

Intel i7 8700K @ 5Ghz, Aorus Z370 Gaming5, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3000MHz, Nvidia 3080Ti FE, Samsung 970 NVME, Samsung 512GB EVO SSD x 2, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Rudder Pedals, HP Reverb G2, Windows 11 x64, DCS Modules = FC3, A10c Warthog, F14 Tomcat, F18 Hornet, F16 Viper, Persian Gulf, Syria.

So nobody else schedules vacations around DCS module releases? Dang, I guess i’m guilty of being a fan boi? XD

I don't think it's going to be that interactive upon initial release, so I didn't feel the need to take off. Besides, I've been working from home for a month now so really no need to "take off".

Ummm, that can't be all of the newsletter, right?