DCS Carrier Discussion

Airhunter

Then Annoucememt comes when it comes.

Imo its a goof sign that there still was none.

I saw a few pages back that Kate was doing whatever announcement at 8am from Minsk

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

I meant what pages are you refreshing to see if there is or there isn't an announcement?

Here and the official update thread

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

I saw a few pages back that Kate was doing whatever announcement at 8am from Minsk

That's how rumors get started. That person was just guessing a time. The only official thing we've heard was AM Minsk time.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

That's how rumors get started. That person was just guessing a time. The only official thing we've heard was AM Minsk time.

I repeated what was said, nothing more. You’ll be ok...

We're in the middle of a pandemic, tens of thousands of families are mourning the loss of loved ones.

But here on the ED forums people are throwing a tantrum for the supposedly postponed release of their last toys...

Get a freaking grip guys, this is becoming seriously embarassing.

Edited by Eight Ball

So here is my theory:

Everyone is smashing the F5 key waiting for this "announcement of an announcement" and they are bringing the big hitter out to deliver it. (so it must be really big right?)

How about if the SC announcement is complimented with "news" of the new "mind blowing" aircraft module ED is working on in the background and that module happens to be another Carrier capable aircraft?

Maybe a AWACS capable module players can fly and then perform the GCI role in game?

Just my theory of course.

Kind Regards,

Gary

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1

Kate Perederko

Chief Operating Officer Eagle Dynamics

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

We're in the middle of a pandemic, tens of thousands of families are mourning the loss of loved ones.

But here on the ED forums people are throwing a tantrum for the supposedly postponed release of their last toys...

While I understand what you are saying just because we are in a pandemic that doesn't mean we aren't allowed to complain about a product.

Not to mention a lot of the... concern (from me included) isn't the delay... it's more the communication again. We were told not long ago that the SC was delayed because things aren't released during a sale... but it was ready? Clearly that wasn't accurate.

5900X - 32 GB 3600 RAM - 1080TI

My Twitch Channel

~Moo

This!

It's almost scary how people freak out over nothing here... :noexpression:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

While I understand what you are saying just because we are in a pandemic that doesn't mean we aren't allowed to complain about a product.

Not to mention a lot of the... concern (from me included) isn't the delay... it's more the communication again. We were told not long ago that the SC was delayed because things aren't released during a sale... but it was ready? Clearly that wasn't accurate.

That’s it!

SpiffyRequiredGlowworm.gif

my expectation, is that when it is released, it will be ready for testing, my expectation is that it will be incomplete and my expectation is that it will have bugs ... because its beta, because it's early access and because it's software ...

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

• ED Team

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Delayed, until who knows when.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=269757

The PR surrounding this has been an absolute fiasco. I love what ED produces but they really make life unnecessarily hard on themselves.

[ April-May 2020 ] Supercarrier EA:cry:

signature_GR(SW).jpg
ВПГ "Стража России" ведёт набор лётчиков на самолёты Су-27 и МиГ-29!

2.PNGVAT "Guard of Russia"

3.PNGВПГ "Стража России"

png-transparent-discord-computer-servers-teamspeak-discord-icon-video-game-smiley-online-chat-thumbnail (1).pngВПГ "Стража России"