DCS Carrier Discussion

Airhunter

Hi all,

We will be sharing news later today about the super carrier.

Thanks

One emoji comes to mind:

:bounce:

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Actually i thought getting the vaccine out for the virus is more important than a simple carrier release

We got the doctors and medical personal of the whole wide world working on this.

------=:: I FLY BLEIFREI ::=------

Some people are so impatiente, and selfish. They wouldn't even care if someone from ED's team is affected by COVID-19.

My dad just paid 45k for a new car, but is still waiting for it because of the stuff going on.

It's a bit more than a DCS: SC and he is pretty calm about it...

Alias in Discord: Mailman

• ED Team

reopened.

Hi all,

I know some of you are pretty excited about the upcoming news, but please be nice to each other, and follow the forum rules.

Thanks

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

reopened.

Hi all,

I know some of you are pretty excited about the upcoming news, but please be nice to each other, and follow the forum rules.

Thanks

not sure excited it the word I would use, more like preparing for the push back. One day before "release" and we still have pre-order, two vids about how the boat works, not really any news for the week or two. Nothing wrong with a push back to get it right. This release would be hella different from previous ones if it drops tomorrow. Not a bad thing, but I'll wait to be "excited" when we get a confirmation.

Before you guys jump down my throat saying "BigNewy, said their still planning on the 15th!!!" "Planning on" is not a confirmation, it's an estimation. Things change. It's been a crazy planet for the last few months, delays are understandable, even last minute changes with no updates.

not sure excited it the word I would use, more like preparing for the push back. One day before "release" and we still have pre-order, two vids about how the boat works, not really any news for the week or two. Nothing wrong with a push back to get it right. This release would be hella different from previous ones if it drops tomorrow. Not a bad thing, but I'll wait to be "excited" when we get a confirmation.

Before you guys jump down my throat saying "BigNewy, said their still planning on the 15th!!!" "Planning on" is not a confirmation, it's an estimation. Things change. It's been a crazy planet for the last few months, delays are understandable, even last minute changes with no updates.

Two vids? Does that include the trailer? Can only find Wag's launch ops one...

Pretty sure there was an intro video and then then other one

The launch video showed the recovery process with what can only described as a male and female robotic voices

Do pilot use the term " Holding hands "

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

reopened.

Hi all,

Thanks

Wait...you build a sandbox where we are allowed, nay encouraged to shoot each other in the face with high explosives and solid rocket fuel, and you want us to be nice?

"Terribly sorry, old chap. Didn't mean to fire that Phoenix up your keister."

"Sorry? You pulled the trigger!"

"Well, yes, but I felt badly doing so..."

I'm going to land on the Vinson a few times. Finally put one in the water; the Stennis is looking mighty fine next to that contact-paper flight deck! I remember it looking a little different.

reopened.

Hi all,

Thanks

Where should we look for the news? Will there be a new forum post on it?

F/A-18C | F-16C | JF-17 | F-14 | FC3 | AV-8B | AJS-37 | F-5E | M-2000C | Mig 15bis | C-101 | F-86 | A-10C | P-51D | Fw 190 A-8 | Christen Eagle II | Bf 109 K-4 |

Ryzen 5 2600 | MSI RTX 2070 Super | ASROCK B450m Pro | 16GB G.SKill Ripjaws 3200 DDR4 | 500GB WD Blue Internal SSD | 1TB Samsung Evo 860 SSD | Logitech X56 HOTAS | PSEYE Track IR | Delan Clip | :joystick:

Pretty sure there was an intro video and then then other one

The launch video showed the recovery process with what can only described as a male and female robotic voices

Do pilot use the term " Holding hands "

We already have this comms with the stennis? Heard this for quite a while. I presumed some sort of early pre-release version of what will come with the SC as I heard it after the release of the WIP comms video on youtube months ago.

4/15 is my birthday too! WOOHOO!!!!

Intel i7 9700k, 64GB DDR4 (Corsair), Gigabyte Z390 Master, RTX 2080 Ti AMP 11gb, 500GB Sabrent Rocket (System), 1TB XPG Gammix S11 Pro M.2 (DCS), Windows 11 64-bit Pro, Samsung 49" 4K CRG9 Monitor (5120x1440), Samsung Odyssey Plus, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, Various streamdecks, button boxes, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Corsair K95 Platinum, Iron Claw mouse.

DCS OB, F-14B Tomcat, F-18C Hornet, F-16C Viper, A-10C Warthog, F-5 Tiger II, AV-8B Harrier, P-51D Mustang, FC3, Super Carrier

Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, (3) Cougar MFD's, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, (2) Stream Decks, (1) Stream Deck XL, (1) Stream Deck Mini, Misc Button Boxes

The look on all your faces when they say it's been delayed for "x" amount of weeks/months will be priceless but that's nothing compared to the amount of whining about it.

Grabbing the popcorn ready for the show

Will be the same look I have when crashing into the back of the Stennis!:lol: