DCS Carrier Discussion

Airhunter

The look on all your faces when they say it's been delayed for "x" amount of weeks/months will be priceless but that's nothing compared to the amount of whining about it.

Grabbing the popcorn ready for the show

I think we should have a watch party, I have a popcorn machine. I wish I could post the Michael Jackson, "I'm only here for the comments" meme

Hi all,

We will be sharing news later today about the super carrier.

Thanks

:thumbup:

Motherboard ASUSTek TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING (WI-FI)

Processor Intel i5 9400

Memory VENGENCE PRO RGB 32GB

Video Card # 1 GIGABYTE NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX1660 6GB GDDR6

Power Supply Thermaltake GOLD 850 RGB

Sound Card NVIDIA HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO

Monitor 1. Vizio 32" 2. Samsung 32" 3. Samsung 32"

Operating System Windows 10 64 Bit build 19035.1

I prefer to think it will be released early, maybe even today! Surely they would not miss a second self-imposed deadline for the module. And remember it was only delayed due to a policy about ongoing sales before so I’m sure it is ready for release now!

I prefer to think it will be released early, maybe even today! Surely they would not miss a second self-imposed deadline for the module. And remember it was only delayed due to a policy about ongoing sales before so I’m sure it is ready for release now!

:thumbup:

Motherboard ASUSTek TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING (WI-FI)

Processor Intel i5 9400

Memory VENGENCE PRO RGB 32GB

Video Card # 1 GIGABYTE NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX1660 6GB GDDR6

Power Supply Thermaltake GOLD 850 RGB

Sound Card NVIDIA HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO

Monitor 1. Vizio 32" 2. Samsung 32" 3. Samsung 32"

Operating System Windows 10 64 Bit build 19035.1

Do we know if the F14 will work tomorrow?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=267661

Will Supercarrier support the F-14 Tomcat at Early Access release?

We are working with Heatblur to make this happen and we are making progress. While we cannot promise 100% that it will be ready for the Early Access launch, it will certainly be ready in short order thereafter.

I'm so wondering if we get it tomorrow. There were no more videos from Wags, no specific and concrete news. I guess that we either get it tomorrow with some surprises that explain the silence, or it gets delayed as the common practice.

Stay safe

Now I'm hoping it will be delayed so all the folks announcing their leaving will actually go :cheer3nc:

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

If they planned on postponing it, I don't think they would wait until the release date to say to (for obvious reasons).

True, but they didn't show anything about the approach or other procedures. There are... what? A take-off procedure tutorial, a pomo video and a FAQ page? Not much hype for such a long waited module, am I right?

Either it's delayed or most of the announced features are either missing or bugged. I prefer the delay, to be honest.

"The natural function of the wing is to soar upwards and carry that which is heavy up to the place where dwells the race of gods.

More than any other thing that pertains to the body it partakes of the nature of the divine." — Plato, Phaedrus.

My guess is that we get it a day earlier - maybe to ease Server load.

Reason: If it´s delayed Big Newie would have told so earlier today. Right now they work like maniacs to get it ready for today.

If they don´t succeed today, then he can always tell about the go ahead for tomorrow.

Just to be positive :)

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

True, but they didn't show anything about the approach or other procedures. There are... what? A take-off procedure tutorial, a pomo video and a FAQ page? Not much hype for such a long waited module, am I right?

Either it's delayed or most of the announced features are either missing or bugged. I prefer the delay, to be honest.

Either the glass is half empty or fell on the floor and shattered into a million pieces. :lol:

Someone did make a nice user manual too.

Not sure how many mission makers are reading this, but i'm in the process of updating my older missions to include the new carrier and arleigh burke destroyers. Lots of work to git done.

Either the glass is half empty or fell on the floor and shattered into a million pieces. :lol:

From my experience with DCS World, it has always been like that. Make or break. Maybe not shattered to pieces like you say, but cracked in multiple occasions. But this is an old discussion for another place.

Since you halted all production for the Viper and Hornet, at least make the Supercarrier worth our while. Again, delay it if you have to. I prefer a longer wait to another broken module rushed to launch.

"The natural function of the wing is to soar upwards and carry that which is heavy up to the place where dwells the race of gods.

More than any other thing that pertains to the body it partakes of the nature of the divine." — Plato, Phaedrus.