DCS Carrier Discussion

Airhunter

Can people here relax. I mean it they have a reason to delay it they have a reason. Everything is subject to delay. There is stuff going on in the world that is more important right now that can be causing this problem.

People here need to chill out honestly I think this thread should be closed.

The problem with the F14 is not to have it in the supercarrier module, but if we can take off from the deck... ED would have fix the launch problem?

DCS 2.5.6 Open Beta - F-18C, F-14B, F-16C, Av-8b, A-10C, Uh-1h, SA-342, Mi-8MTV2, KA-50 Modules

Persian Gulf Map, Nevada Training Map

ALIENWARE AREA-51 INTEL

Intel I9-9940X - Nvidia 2080Ti 11Gb - 32GB RAM - 4TB SSD

Oculus Rift S - FULL VIRPIL SETUP: T50CM2 throttle, T50cm2 Base and Grip, ACE2 Rudder

• ED Team
Assuming 8am Minsk time, that makes it 10pm Pacific Time. Not very good for a US timezone announcement. Try again at manufacturing more PR drama.

The boss wants to make the announcement her self, and so she can communicate with everyone as well. That is the reason for the time.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

• ED Team
This don't sound good :( in general

Don't overthink it, it's not as bad as you might think, but Kate is trying to be more hands-on, and the Supercarrier information, and other things she will be sharing she wants to engage with everyone.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Don't overthink it, it's not as bad as you might think, but Kate is trying to be more hands-on, and the Supercarrier information, and other things she will be sharing she wants to engage with everyone.

Thanks NineLine Cant wait..

Please people relax. This team works hard for us no matter what and we cant be greedy no matter what happens. With updates come bugs that can crash the game or there is other stuff going in. Its better to be helpful and understanding. If the community even if upset with certain things keeps it civil then the Owners and developers will have no problem speaking with us. If everyone becomes toxic they can just give info when they want because they will see that it is pointless to speak to anyone here.

Give them a break please.

--- Dates are subject to change I bet it states on everything they release. give them a break already. If you don't like it don't pre purchase it and wait till its out plain and simple---

Thanks NineLine Cant wait..

Please people relax. This team works hard for us no matter what and we cant be greedy no matter what happens. With updates come bugs that can crash the game or there is other stuff going in. Its better to be helpful and understanding. If the community even if upset with certain things keeps it civil then the Owners and developers will have no problem speaking with us. If everyone becomes toxic they can just give info when they want because they will see that it is pointless to speak to anyone here.

Give them a break please.

How about you worry about you, and the rest of us can worry about ourselves. If we feel we want to ask questions about something we have paid for, then we flipping will. There was no reason to wait till less then 24hrs to start talking about problems, either in game or real world, that were causing delays. If you don't want to know what is going on with money you spent, that's on you.

• Like 1

How about you worry about you, and the rest of us can worry about ourselves. If we feel we want to ask questions about something we have paid for, then we flipping will. There was no reason to wait till less then 24hrs to start talking about problems, either in game or real world, that were causing delays. If you don't want to know what is going on with money you spent, that's on you.

If you think ED does this all the time then you shouldn't pre purchase. They can release info when they want based on what goes on behind the scenes. If you don't like it then don't pre purchase.

Maybe you should develop stuff. They could be doing internal testing and just caught something. Stop thinking you have a right to know when you want to know. They will release info when they have all the info needed.

It would be funny if they released it tomorrow and this was just a press release of other stuff going on. They have no stated anything yet. If you don't like there press release as for a refund then and that's all. Yes you have a right to know where your money goes.

I mean if you want a problem with spending and not knowing try star citizen

If you think ED does this all the time then you shouldn't pre purchase. They can release info when they want based on what goes on behind the scenes. If you don't like it then don't pre purchase

See.....this is part of the problem. You have no clue what you're talking about. I do not/did not/will not have a problem with pre-purchase. I have said several times in this thread that I don't care if it gets pushed back. DOES NOT MATTER TO ME. Get it right, that is what I been saying for weeks. I pissed about the jacked up communication we have been getting. We get the wink wink to check the newsletter, then get told to look at the FAQ, then get told more info later today, to be told probably going to have to wait till tomorrow. If you don't see the problem with that, please don't reply to this post, as we are clearly on different levels.

No way will the Supercarrier module be anywhere near as entertaining as reading the comments from the people who are sooo eagerly anticipating it and already getting upset because no news update.

This is more entertainment than I have had in ages!!!!!

See.....this is part of the problem. You have no clue what you're talking about. I do not/did not/will not have a problem with pre-purchase. I have said several times in this thread that I don't care if it gets pushed back. DOES NOT MATTER TO ME. Get it right, that is what I been saying for weeks. I pissed about the jacked up communication we have been getting. We get the wink wink to check the newsletter, then get told to look at the FAQ, then get told more info later today, to be told probably going to have to wait till tomorrow. If you don't see the problem with that, please don't reply to this post, as we are clearly on different levels.

:D

All good they can release info when they see fit and when they have enough info to give.

Did they say they were. And if they did for another week is it the end of the world seriously

Is not "end of the world" of course, but as a pesron who has paid already for that module and EA date has been given from ED, which first was end of Q3 (that means end of March), I have my expectation for product I`ve paid to be ready in this time line.

Like many other users too.

And after that, Supercarrier was dealyed and EA date was changed to 15.04.2020....

Now it seems that date may be changed again...

So its normal question obviously to ask why if its been cancelled again, they wont informed us, to not wait in vain.

But im optimist, after all and I strongly hope that we will see DCS:SC tomorrow.

..:NAVY PILOTS ARE THE THE BEST PILOTS:..