DCS V will not load up

juniormafia27

Try to be a LOT more specific . No one can help you with no information to work with...

And slow down . "DCS V" and does not load my. " make it more difficult to help as well...

Edited by Svsmokey

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Try to be a LOT more specific . No one can help you with no information to work with...

Specificly in the VR headset it just says loading. While on the main monitor is the front page of DCS. Can not click on nothing on the screen and the resolution is wrong. It never seems to load up.

(Sigh) IF your pc is adequate , IF this is the first time you've tried running DCS in VR , and IF your headset is a RIFT , i'm going to take a wild-ass guess and say you may not be launching DCS in VR mode . One way to do this is to download this very useful utility and click the "VR button at the top left , THEN put on your headset .

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=160053

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Well , adequate for Luckey's Tale and adequate for DCS in VR are two very different things :)

After downloading/installing Skatezilla's utility , open it and look on the left to find a scan function to locate your DCS installation . Once found , select it . These you only have to do once . Also , if you wish , you can close the utility after seeing the "logging" in" DCS window .

Finally note my signature . It informs others from whom i wish to seek help when i need it . (user Control Panel)

Good luck !

You're starting DCS from Windows, right? You're not trying to start it by clicking on the DCS icon in Oculus Home, are you?

EVGA Z690 Classified, Intel i9 12900KS Alder Lake processor, MSI MAG Core Liquid 360R V2 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 64GB DDR5 6400 memory, EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 Ultra 24GB video card, Samsung 980PRO 1TB M2.2280 SSD for Windows 10 64-bit OS, Samsung 980PRO 2TB M2.2280 SSD for program files, LG WH14NS40 Blu-Ray burner. HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Pedals, HP Reverb G2. Partridge and pear tree pending. :pilotfly:

Move somewhere else or rename your mods directory in saved games\DCS\.. and try again.

If it doesn't start, do the same with the "MissionEditor" directory and try again.

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Fixed it. I had to plug the Oculus in the same graphic card that the monitor was plugged into. Now it works flawlessly.

Thanks for the help guys.

:doh:

Intel Core i7-6700K Cpu 4.00 GHz OC 4.8 GHz Water Cooled|32 GB DDR4 ram OC| Nvidia RTX 2080Ti| TrustMaster Warthog|Saitek Battle Pro Pedals | Logitec G13| Oculus Rift S :joystick:

I´m in for a ride, a VR ride:pilotfly:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBX_-Hml7_7s1dggit_vGpA?view_as=public