VNAO T-45 Goshawk

Negative, its a great Mod, but it is not Entirely self contained and uses EDs DLLs.

A-4E, MB and T45C are 100% Independant Modules, with 100% Their own Systems and Flight Models.

didn't know that. Thanks for clearing it up for me

• 4 weeks later...

Don't forget tomorrow is the East Kirkby Virtual Air-Show. Unfortunately for us here stateside it has been scheduled a little early. It starts at 10am GMT +1, which is 3am PST or 6am EST and is expected to last five hours. Don't forget, the VNAO T-45c will be showcased in the show sometime in the middle. It will be broadcast on twitch at the following channel info:

https://m.twitch.tv/fox2_productions/profile

Edited by MadMaxter

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Proud founder of VNAO and current deck jockey with VFA-103:pilotfly::pilotfly:

In case you missed it. Check out the T-45c demo at:

Thank you Madmaxter for posting that, I had the show on,but got dragged away for family duties, etc. So missed it. Nice to see the team, moving about a wee bit in formation, I'll NEVER be as good as that, an excellent effort, aircraft and video

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you Madmaxter for posting that, I had the show on,but got dragged away for family duties, etc. So missed it. Nice to see the team, moving about a wee bit in formation, I'll NEVER be as good as that, an excellent effort, aircraft and video

Absolutely awesome. Now I'm gonna dream about this thing:helpsmilie:

Any good news?

Any updates for the T-45 coming for September or October?

What are the next steps?

• Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is looking great so far and I'm looking forward to seeing it in DCS. I'd be happy to modify my Supercarrier static template sets (see pics) to include this, whenever it's released. Thanks for all the work on it!

611870779_Training03.thumb.png.c6f9cda855f4e60a5868004cd6e3efca.png

1981699933_Training07.thumb.png.60cceedcdb07b47eb885887b6ed472ef.png

• Like 3

ThinkPad X1 Carbon G6 | i7-8550U 1.8-4 GHz | 16GB LPDDR3-2133 MHz RAM | 512GB PCIe SSD | Win10 x64

Aorus RTX 2070 Gaming Box | 8GB GDDR6-14000MHz | 3x Dell U2412M for 5760x1200

CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle, Pro Pedals

I have a sneaky suspicion this may have gone payware.

I can only hope against hope that some sort of favor can be passed on by ED for those who purchased the previous Hawk without somehow taking anything away from what VNAO has earned. VNAO's Hawk already stands above and beyond, so they certainly deserve all the credit and compensation they ask for.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a couple of sneak peek shots of the Goshawk. The cockpit is being worked on and some really good progress was made on the external model. Systems are being coded in and the flight model is starting to come together. Though we can't yet give a release date, we are happy with the progress and things are getting very exciting.

panel_mat_polish_02a.thumb.png.12ca3f7868a6d4ca9f81c5d9ebf1b08d.png

T45C_Promo_15a.thumb.png.076aca178aa0fd97d7dfa8737d74cdea.png

T45C_Promo_15a.thumb.png.6b80ddde76d378a5c714e6c4f2b6ca9b.png

panel_mat_polish_02a.thumb.png.fef6d52fb2f58721c634f7e54d33bef9.png

• Like 8

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Proud founder of VNAO and current deck jockey with VFA-103:pilotfly::pilotfly:

Thank you for the informative update. The WIP sneak-peek shots are exciting indeed!

• Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

Just watched it and thank you for doing the interview! Definitely excited about this mod. Your answer as to ever doing a full module seemed to imply "probably not but never say never". Free modules are an awesome gift to the community but if you ever decided to go paid you'd have my support and especially for the next potential plane. Best of luck and looking forward to trying it out!

• Like 1