VNAO T-45 Goshawk

Free modules are an awesome gift to the community but if you ever decided to go paid you'd have my support and especially for the next potential plane.

+1 :thumbup:

Unique aviation images for the passionate aviation enthusiast:

Fb: FighterJetGeek Aviation Images - Home | Facebook

IG: https://www.instagram.com/the_fighterjetgeek/

Aviation Photography Digest: AviationPhotoDigest.com/author/SMEEK9

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2020 at 10:18 AM, toni said:

Fully support 2 previous posts, talking about it a full fidelity E-2D Hawkeye would be soooooooo cool

Rgds and good job.

whaat? omg, that would be so cool. I'm enjoying the rides with Herky already 🙂

Work steadily continues on the VNAO T-45C Goshawk. Here is a shot of the wet compass, which is a great example of the type of quality we will see in the cockpit art. 

Enjoy!

panel_mat_polish_03a.png

One more of the right panels.
panel_mat_polish_04a.png

• Like 8

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Proud founder of VNAO and current deck jockey with VFA-103:pilotfly::pilotfly:

7 hours ago, ST0RM said:

Are you guys starting from scratch again? 

You displayed during one of the virtual Airshows, a functional model that appeared to be ready for release. What changed?

No we are not starting from scratch. Anything you have seen in videos and pictures up to now has been WIP and subject to change. It was always our intention to create high quality interior and exterior modeling with PBR textures. As we move forward, these models will get more and more attention.

• Like 4

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Proud founder of VNAO and current deck jockey with VFA-103:pilotfly::pilotfly:

On 12/18/2020 at 4:10 PM, MadMaxter said:

No we are not starting from scratch. Anything you have seen in videos and pictures up to now has been WIP and subject to change. It was always our intention to create high quality interior and exterior modeling with PBR textures. As we move forward, these models will get more and more attention.

I applaud your efforts for detail.

I didnt intend to come off as insulting. I was just curious. 

7 hours ago, ST0RM said:

I applaud your efforts for detail.

I didnt intend to come off as insulting. I was just curious. 

No offense taken whatsoever. Just wanted to be clear. Thanks!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, DanielF18 said:

Un increible modelo con muchas ganas. Me gustaria saber si se sabe algo de su lanzamiento o si directamente se lanzara con el DCS 2.7😀

It is an unofficial mod, so probably it won't be released with any official DCS update. It'll be released when its developers are ready.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, AG-51_Razor said:

Y'all have nobody to please but yourselves. Do that and there's no doubt that we will be extatic with it! 👍

I agree but it would still be nice to get a trap or two in with it 😀

• Like 1

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png