VNAO T-45 Goshawk

12 ore fa, MadMaxter ha scritto:

Welcome to the release announcement of the T-45C Goshawk Community Module by VNAO! Enjoy 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/24q5ogvsq0szc7n/vnao_t45_v1.0.zip?dl=0

Loading_Screen_04.png

Congrats guys to relese this beautiful plane! 

Well done! Looking forward for more future development ! 

• Like 1

IndiaFoxtEcho Textures Artist

My DCS liveries on UserFiles page here

It is great, thankyou very much for this.

Noticed the following in the quickstart.lua

planes = {
--	{name = _('Cold Start'),file = 'VNAO_T45_COLDSTART.miz',},
--	{name = _('Free Flight'),file = 'VNAO_T45_FREEFLIGHT.miz',},
--	{name = _('Takeoff'),file = 'VNAO_T45_TAKEOFF.miz',},
--	{name = _('Carrier Takeoff'),file = 'VNAO_T45_CARRIER_launch.miz',},
--	{name = _('Case 1 Carrier Landing'),file = 'VNAO_T45_Case_I_Carrier_Landing.miz',},
--	{name = _('ILS Landing'),file = 'VNAO_T45_ILS_LANDING.miz',},
	{name = _('T45 Familiarization Day'),file = 'T45_Familiarization_Day.miz',},
	{name = _('T45 Familiarization Night'),file = 'T45_Familiarization_Night.miz',},

Seems there is only the familiarisation Day and Night MIZ files in the distro at present.

Edited by zildac

12900KF | Maximus Hero Z690 | ASUS 4090 TUF OC | 64GB DDR5 5200 | DCS on 2TB NVMe | WarBRD+Warthog Stick | CM3 | TM TPR's | Varjo Aero

5 hours ago, SVKSniper said:

Congrats VNAO! 👍 Mod works ONLY OPENBETA 2.7, doesnt work on STABLE 2.5.6 ....

Uhm, I tested it on the latest 2.5.6 openbeta few minutes ago and it worked. I could roll, I could start, I could fly around and I could land safely. Only the animations of hook, flaps and airbrakes are not showing in the external view (landing gear up and down is working) but at least the flap and hook switch in the cockpit are working and have have effect. The airbrakes seems to be not working (yet?).

ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming, AMD Ryzen 3800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 6800 XT, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 250 GB (OS), Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 1 TB (DCS World), Gigabyte G27QC Gaming Monitor, DelanClip Gamer, WINWING F-16EX Metal Flightstick with Orion2 Joystick Base, WINWING F-15EX II Metal Throttle with Orion2 Throttle Base, WINWING PTO 2 Take Off Panel, VIRPIL Controls Ace Flight Pedals, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack, Windows 10 Pro

4 minutes ago, Ithronwise said:

Uhm, I tested it on the latest 2.5.6 openbeta few minutes ago and it worked. I could roll, I could start, I could fly around and I could land safely. Only the animations of hook, flaps and airbrakes are not showing in the external view (landing gear up and down is working) but at least the flap and hook switch in the cockpit are working and have have effect. The airbrakes seems to be not working (yet?).

You dont understand me.....Mod is nice but doesnt work for me....i have problem after instalation with dll file.....my friend instal mod without problem and can fly, but i try disable AVG (i have clean instal OPENBETA withouth Mods) and i can not control aircraft.....

Just now, SVKSniper said:

You dont understand me.....Mod is nice but doesnt work for me....i have problem after instalation with dll file.....my friend instal mod without problem and can fly, but i try disable AVG (i have clean instal OPENBETA withouth Mods) and i can not control aircraft.....

check the DLL's aren't blocked by windows. Copying dll from different drives can block them, also if zipped. right click properties "Unblock".

• Like 1

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

43 minutes ago, PAKFA FAN said:

Has anyone come across the fact that the release of the hook and the air brake does not work? 2.5.6

✋ also in 2.5.6 OB

ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming, AMD Ryzen 3800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 6800 XT, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 250 GB (OS), Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 1 TB (DCS World), Gigabyte G27QC Gaming Monitor, DelanClip Gamer, WINWING F-16EX Metal Flightstick with Orion2 Joystick Base, WINWING F-15EX II Metal Throttle with Orion2 Throttle Base, WINWING PTO 2 Take Off Panel, VIRPIL Controls Ace Flight Pedals, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack, Windows 10 Pro

1 hour ago, Ithronwise said:

Most of the external and internal animations won't work in 2.5.6, this is due to an API function change in 2.7 that affected all mod aircraft.

Axis Commands

Where can I post bug report and/or comments?

• Like 2

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

I agree with a previous post:  can the devs move this mod to github?

At a minimum provide a file integrity check hash so we can confirm an unadulterated *.zip?  dropbox went down, multiple google drive links.  Not sure what is legit and what isn't at this point.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Wangler said:

I agree with a previous post:  can the devs move this mod to github?

At a minimum provide a file integrity check hash so we can confirm an unadulterated *.zip?  dropbox went down, multiple google drive links.  Not sure what is legit and what isn't at this point.

Not quite that easy to add to github because the internal and external model files are both over 100mb in size which github does not allow

I'm still unable to contol it, when I spawn either on the instant action mission or in a custom clean ME made one with a T-45 set as player, it is AI controlled. I tried deleting every other aircraft mod, the tech mods also, the folder is excluded on the antivirus and the VNAOT45FM.dll is there on the bin folder. I also downloaded again the zip, in case it wasn't downloaded or unzipped properly. Any suggestion or anything I might be missing?

1 час назад, nibbylot сказал:

Большая часть внешней и внутренней анимации не будет работать в 2.5.6, это связано с изменением функции API в 2.7, которое коснулось всех модификаций самолетов.

Ok, thanks!

43 minutes ago, aquasti said:

Similar situation here

Had the same issue before: Check that the VNAOT45FM.dll is not quarantined by your virus scanner! - setting an exception in the virus scanner and restoring the .dll from quarantine solved it for me!

Good luck!

Edited by Vettefan
  • Like 2

But a new one:

Does anyone know whether I can control the engine throttle up / down via the keyboard (Num+ / Num-)? (I cannot yet find an option in the settings, just an "axis control") - I have to currently use my keyboard as my HOTAS needs replacement...   😕

Cheers

Edited by Vettefan
  • Like 1