VNAO T-45 Goshawk

7 minutes ago, =4c=Nikola said:

Does this aircraft have some kind of smoke generation system or ability to carry smoke pods?

Do you have intention to release a paintkit?

Really nice job! Thank you very much! 🙂

No smoke yet. I am not sure if they ever put smoke pods on there, but we will look into it.

As for a paint kit, we will be releasing one at some point as soon as it is logical to do so from a development standpoint.

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Proud founder of VNAO and current deck jockey with VFA-103:pilotfly::pilotfly:

4 minutes ago, MadMaxter said:

No smoke yet.

If I understand that, the real aircraft have smoke generation system, it's just not implemented yet in your model?

Edited by =4c=Nikola

Do not expect fairness.

The times of chivalry and fair competition are long gone.

Just now, =4c=Nikola said:

If I understand that, the real aircraft have smoke generation system, it's just not modeled yet in your model?

Not sure if it was on the real aircraft. But I will look into it.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Proud founder of VNAO and current deck jockey with VFA-103:pilotfly::pilotfly:

Just now, jjl9999 said:

HUD not working in 2.5.6  Do you confirm you get the same ? 

The release model was not tested in 2.5.6 due to the changes that occurred in 2.7. So the VNAO 45 Mod is not supported for 2.5.6 usage.

• Like 1

I have a Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS. I can mod the '..\Input\Joystick\default.lua' to be able to assign the undercarriage up and down to an On-Off switch, because there are separate iCommandPlaneGear commands for up and down.

However it appears that separate iCommands are missing for the Launchbar, arresting Hook, MasterArm, really, almost everything. Is there anyway to get around this issue to be able to use On-Off switches?

• Like 1

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

I'm loving this mod, but it's unusable in most situations for me and a lot of other people because things like the rudder, throttle, roll, pitch, etc. can't be bound to keys, which makes it very difficult for people to fly. The only way I can get this thing in the air is by binding my rudder to a spare throttle axis, and then driving across the airport like a madman to the runway. I hope keybinds get added soon, but otherwise, this is one of the best mods out there. Great work!

Can someone help me get the radio to work? I dial the correct carrier frequency, but there's no communication options whatsoever. The only ones I can talk to (while on the ground) is the ground crew. I can't call marshall, the tower, or the LSO. Thanks in advance!

Doc

45 minutes ago, Nodak said:

How many guys who are having the lock out of the pit problem had the game install their saved game folder named as "DCS" instead of "DCS.openbeta"?  Mine is DCS and I've the problem, it's there but even building my own missions can't get into the jet, either as player or client.  And I am on the beta version.

I'm running OB2.7 with the same problem as you. My install path is the same as yours C:\Users\John\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\aircraft\VNAO_T45

My Open Beta was automatically updated by Steam, are you on Steam or standalone ? I wonder if this problem is unique to the Steam version !

Edited by John Day

Can someone help me get the radio to work? I dial the correct carrier frequency, but there's no communication options whatsoever. The only ones I can talk to (while on the ground) is the ground crew. I can't call marshall, the tower, or the LSO. Thanks in advance!
Doc
The radios don't work at the moment within the SIM. Only for SRS. Hopefully they can make them work like in the A-4E-C.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Doc3908 said:

Doc

Comms are not available to the AI carrier at this time.

I have the release version 2.5.6 of DCS. I have the T-45 saved in the correct location, but when I start the game and ask of this aircraft, I get a dialog box that says the module is newer than the editor, either cancel or proceed at your own risk. When I click OK, the loading does not continue and I have to exit the game via task manager. Do I have to have a beta version of DCS to use this mod?

T45Error.PNG

Edited by RogerRamjet
Added content

Question: fly the Instant Action, select a plane for Cold Start. Follow the doc: Engine On, Generator Center, Battery 1 On, Battery 2 On, Hold the Gas Turbine button until the Gen light is on, Switch and hold the Engine Start until the Ready light is on, when the RPM is at around 15%, finger lift on the throttle. However, the RPM never reaches 40%. What's wrong?

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

I am trying to run the plane with two screens with the second screen displaying the 2 MFDs and I have two questions.

The right MFDR displays on my second screen but the left MFDL will not do so. 

I use the following command in the MFDL init.lua file

dofile(LockOn_Options.common_script_path.."ViewportHandling.lua")
try_find_assigned_viewport("VANO_45T_LEFT_MFCD")

Is this my error?

Second, while I programmed the MFD buttons in the game controls to match the buttons on my TM Cougar MFDs, my TM Cougar MFD buttons do not change the in game display.  However, both the in game display and the display on my second screen do change if I click on a button on the game MFD.  Is that the current status?

Edited by sobe

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Question, will you guys ever considering adding the aircraft to DCS as an Asset? That way it can be used in various missions and not break integrity. I think you need to speak to Nineline or Chizh, and they might consider it

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

7 minutes ago, carss said:

... That way it can be used in various missions and not break integrity. 

This Mod does not break integrity, and you can already use it on any mission you want.

• Like 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB