VNAO T-45 Goshawk

1 hour ago, Rudel_chw said:

This Mod does not break integrity, and you can already use it on any mission you want.

I know, but what I mean for example if it was in the Cold War server, you'd still probably need the mod to see the aircraft right? If it was added as a default AI this problem wouldn't be there

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

DCS crashes everytime I try to use T-45 in mission editor or in quick mission...

is it maybe incompatible with some other mods? I have installed A29 and Hercules...

Edited by dali

Ok so I figured out why I was being locked out of the cockpit and only being able to watch the AI fly the jet, even with player and client set as option. When you first unzip the download to mods, Norton blocks this file and removes it ( VNAOT45FM.DLL ) So what you have to do is 1-Remove the mod (start over) 2-go into Norton settings a. antivirus b. scans and risks c. Items to exclude from auto protect d. add the file to the list 3-re unzip the mod 4-start the game and enjoy!

Still unable to control the T-45, path "C:\Users\alfon\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\VNAO_T45", no commercial antivirus, exception added to windows defender and the dll file is there on bin folder.

I was thinking what else could I be missing and I though, I do not have SRS. Do I need it?

11 minutes ago, Darcaem said:

Still unable to control the T-45, path "C:\Users\alfon\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\VNAO_T45", no commercial antivirus, exception added to windows defender and the dll file is there on bin folder.

I was thinking what else could I be missing and I though, I do not have SRS. Do I need it?

Yes I do 😅

Once installed SRS and copied the lua file from T-45 it did work and let me spawn on the front seat

23 minutes ago, Darcaem said:

Yes I do 😅

Once installed SRS and copied the lua file from T-45 it did work and let me spawn on the front seat

Right, it works and jump to the cockpit if we installed SRS......now question. How to works MOD if i can not install SRS? Or i need SRS and without i can not fly with plane?

On the DCS options menu, under specials - DCS SRS there is an option to disable SRS UI. It doesn't seem to affect performance at all for me, lonelly single player 😛 Would be nice to have a workaround to avoid the requiriment of SRS, but I guess the whole point of the T-45 is to play it on multiplayer anyway

PS: finally I can say thanks after trying it out properly!

Magnificent achievement. The 3D model is superb as well as the delivered liveries. I look forward to further development. Congratulations to the whole team. Thank you 👏

• Like 1

I7-7700 4.2Ghz/32 Go RAM

HDD 1To /7200

Nvidia RTX 2070 8Go RAM

Win10 Pro 64 on SSD 256Go

DCS on SSD 500Go NVMe

Saitek X52Pro / Palonnier Saitek Pro-Flight / Trackir 5

VR Rift S

7 hours ago, bing said:

I cannot control the throttle on the T-45.

Try to rebind  the axis and some times requires you to move your controls to full and back couple times so the axis can be detected by the system 

Edited by Bozo_
  • Like 1

:thumbup:

Any help with cold start? I follow the doc but the engine rpm keeps at less than 40%.  Thanks

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

41 minutes ago, Bozo_ said:

Try to rebind  the axis and some times requires you to move your controls to full and back couple times so the axis can be detected by the system 

Still, as requested already a couple times above, I would really encourage the devs to consider the implementation of the usual key bindings (eg. Num+ / Num-) for throttle control as well.

Edited by Vettefan
  • Like 1

Ignore it

Edited by PhilTheBeat

I7 4770K / 1080 TI / 16GB RAM / VR Q2 / 3X IIYAMA 27 / T.16000M FCS TWCS / TRACK IR PRO

A-10C II / F/A18 C / F-14 / F16-C / M-2000C / F-86F Sabre / C-101 / SPITFIRE LF / P-51D / FW 190 D-9 / FW 190 A-B / Bf 109 K-4

CHRISTEN EAGLE II / YAK-52 / UH-1H Huey / SA 342

CHANNEL MAP / NEVADA / NORMANDY /  PERSIAN / SYRIA / SUPERCARRIER /

TAKE OFF FRANCE.FR

Hello!!! How to activate Radio Menu in the Air, it's only fonctionnal on ground for me??? Thanks for your help!!!
It doesn't have (working) radios yet.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Any help with cold start? I follow the doc but the engine rpm keeps at less than 40%.  Thanks
Did you make sure engine switch goes back to ON from START, and then use the fingerlifts?
Also make sure your throttle is set as a slider.
Hope this helps!
Cheers!

доброго времени суток, у меня версия DCS 2.5, при включении тумблеров электропитания нет никакой индикации (ничего не горит) помогите решить проблему пожалуйста 

good day, I have a version of DCS 2.5, when you turn on the power switches, there is no indication (nothing is lit) help solve the problem please

Edited by 4_31

доброго времени суток, у меня версия DCS 2.5, при включении тумблеров электропитания нет никакой индикации (ничего не горит) помогите решить проблему пожалуйста 
good day, I have a version of DCS 2.5, when you turn on the power switches, there is no indication (nothing is lit) help solve the problem please
It's not tested on 2.5.x, and hence not supported as of now.
Cheers!

Thank you for this awesome mod, great work!

I don´t know if you already aware but the AI doesn´t have weight on wheels. An AI T-45 landed in the carrier and the rear gear was without the aircraft weight.

Need further testing to find any bugs and will give feedback.

Thank you again and keep up the awesome work.

Regards,

F.

• Like 1

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

well, this tume you know there is such a problem, can anyone help to fix it?
Sorry, I have both stable 2.5.6 and OB 2.7.x installed, so I have only tested on 2.7.x.
I suggest you read some of the posts above. Maybe somebody made it work.
I'll have a look though.
Cheers!

23 minutes ago, PhilTheBeat said:

Hello everyone and first of all thank you for this FREE module .

I have a question. I think i´ve set everything in the right way.

I want it to try it using the mission editor i set the plane as "client", i can choose in the slot windows but once on the tarmac the AI control it. Am i missing something?

Thanks.

DCS_b46YbaONNC.jpg

I did have the same issue (as quite some other persons here also seem to have) and posted my very own solution approach to this issue a couple pages earlier:

Norton AntiVirus defined the VNAOT45FM.dll as malware and constantly quarantined it. I set this file as an exception, re-installed the mod, and now I can enter the cockpit without any issues!

Also, you may want to check to have the right plane selected: it shows "Hawk" in your screenshot.  🙂

Good luck!  🙂

• Like 1