VNAO T-45 Goshawk

2 minutes ago, sobe said:

I guess the improvements are in the eyes of the beholder.  For me, the second screen of MFDs are now useless.

Dunno, I'm not using the MFD on my second monitor. I've just replied to clarify that the last update actually has introduced a new font for HUD and MFD.

I guess this modification broken something in the 2nd monitor display.

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

nibbylot

Don't get me wrong.  I have no problem in your group doing what it wants with the sim.  I was just pointing out that, at least for me, viewporting the 2 MFDs to a second screen is no longer doable.  Having said that, my question would be-as  apparently other modules are using .svg with no viewporting issues-is there a chance that in the future this may be resolved?  I would be glad to help you but I don't even know what .svg stands for or how it differs from .dds.  If you have any legal questions, I would be glad to offer my advice, but computer questions-a definite no.

I will still be using your mod as at least I got the UFC working on my second screen. 

Finally, I would like to thank your group for giving us this mod.

PS  I think you underestimate the size of the group that uses viewports transferred to a second screen.  A search of the term viewport in the DCS forum brings up thousands of posts.   See also the site of Capt Zeen who combines viewports and Helios:  Capt Zeen Helios Profiles 

Edited by sobe
added PS

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

@Baldawg Hey Bri...got home and tried it out, got so much mapped thanks to you.  With the TM Warthog, the only control that needed special editing was the Tailhook which I just reversed the 1.0 - 0.0 values to get it to work.  Great job as always!

Don

• Like 1

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

@Baldawg Hey Bri...got home and tried it out, got so much mapped thanks to you.  With the TM Warthog, the only control that needed special editing was the Tailhook which I just reversed the 1.0 - 0.0 values to get it to work.  Great job as always!
Don
How did you map the fingerlift to the throttle idle detent?
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Is the module fully working with Supercarrier? I can successfully take off but not land.

Edited by LordOrion

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

In version V1.01, we cannot make the Tacan works on a mission.

TACAN frq is and ON/FF are set.

On DDI, Tacan is not showing bearing/distance information (the WPT does)

Reinstall the mods, does not resolve the pb.

Is there something to do in the ME ?

By the way, after the latest update we still don't have a power on the front panel, but mdf started to work (dcs 2.5.6)/ still hoping it's gonna work under this version 

15 minutes ago, 4_31 said:

By the way, after the latest update we still don't have a power on the front panel, but mdf started to work (dcs 2.5.6)/ still hoping it's gonna work under this version 

The mod is built for 2.7.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Egon Vindex said:

I try in Nellis and Caucasus, and it is working.

• Like 1

IAMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12x 3.7 to 4.8Ghz - 32Go DDR4 3600Mhz - GeForce RTX 3080 - Samsung Odyssey G7 QLED - AIMXY

A big Sierra Hotel and thank you to anyone who had anything to do with creating this mod. It is wonderful. After four attempts I was able to make my first ever trap. ED should thank you too. This airplane got me to buy the Super Carrier.

• Like 6

Hi,

Thanks a lot for this mod, a must have for free.

Here's some pictures of our flight this afternoon : 

Just a question, can we have a function push and hold to use the heading and course on MFD? A click only for each degree is quite annoying.

Thanks a lot again,

Vincent

• Like 2

IAMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12x 3.7 to 4.8Ghz - 32Go DDR4 3600Mhz - GeForce RTX 3080 - Samsung Odyssey G7 QLED - AIMXY

3 hours ago, Egon Vindex said:

I found out :

T45's  doesn't work with the "Beacon TACAN portable TTS3030" object.

6 hours ago, ataribaby said:

Yep it works fine, you need keep correct AOA and approach to make hook catch. 

Thank you

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

9 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

I put the throttle in Idle against the stops, selected the field for SPECIAL - THROTTLE FINGER LIFT under the Throttle HOTAS column, and lifted up my controls to pull back to IDLE CUTOFF Position.  For my Warthog HOTAS, it mapped it to JOY_BTN29.

9 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

How did you map the fingerlift to the throttle idle detent? emoji4.png
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Edited by JUICE
  • Like 2

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just wanted to say, thank you; thank you very much to the VNAO team.

The superbly made 'Goshawk' made me come back, to the DCS World.

At the current time, everything has to be monetised: unfinished modules, meaningless DLCs, mini soundtracks...

You gave this gift, to everyone. My humble compliments, to the development team; the T-45 is an excellent and altruistic work of art!

Stay safe and healthy; kind regards

• Like 3

Attached is a Helios two screen version of the T-45.  Before the updated, the MFDs on the second screen were very clear.  Now then are unreadable.  The Change log does not indicate a modification of fonts, etc.  In my profile, the UFC, except for the two dials, are controllable with key commands that I added.  The two MFDs are controllable from my TM Cougar MFDs as there were just two many keys to added. 

Same for me.

But thanks for integrating the script-line into the MFD-lua for supporting 2nd monitor display.

Edited by Flipper

“The uninitiated non-believers think an airplane is a collection of moving parts and miles of wiring.

We know better.”

Marshall “War Dog” Lefavor

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just flew it in multiplayer on some server I found in browser with nice guy who allowed me back seat. We made few traps and feel is awesome in multicrew. What I hope will be fixed is synced gear/flaps/hook and airbrakes at least. When I flew as back seat i had no way to control those and ended belly landed on arrier. Looks like only pilot controls real gear/hook/flaps and airbrakes and back seat can only set it to graphically sync.

• Like 1