VNAO T-45 Goshawk

1 minute ago, RogerRamjet said:

Okay, with the MFD's off, I see the same as you. With them on, there might be a little there as well, just never noticed and not too noticeable. I don't have another glass cockpit aircraft to test with. Don't see much with the SU33 and the F14 also lacks these displays, but I'll give it a try anyway.

Thanks for checking and reporting back to me. This is cosmetic issue after all, and most likely DCSW-engine related. I will now forget about it and concentrate on carrier landings with this very cool aircraft!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, RogerRamjet said:

F-14, don't see that. The only reflection I can see is in the fuel quantity gauges and it looks to be normal. Can't complain too much with a free MOD though. I'm sure they will address this sort of thing in due time.

Agreed! Thanks again, you have been very helpful.

Noticed the Travel Pod says "Mail Cargo Weight 300 Lbs"  I think it supposed to read "MAX CARGO WEIGHT 300 LBS"

Screen_210504_194406.png

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 4/25/2021 at 9:31 AM, PhilTheBeat said:

The Hawk is a different aircraft...this aircraft, if you installed it correctly, will appear down at the bottom as T45.  Scroll down more, and if it's not there, make sure you put the MOD file in your saved games/dcsworldopenbeta/mods/aircraft folder.

DCS_c9k4leuJul.jpg

Edited by JUICE
  • Like 1

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

5 minutes ago, JUICE said:

That listing for Hawk is not the T-45C. That is the old Hawk module that is still in the list. The T-45 should be listed separately.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Proud founder of VNAO and current deck jockey with VFA-103:pilotfly::pilotfly:

3 minutes ago, MadMaxter said:

That listing for Hawk is not the T-45C. That is the old Hawk module that is still in the list. The T-45 should be listed separately.

Yeah, I was replying to PhilTheBeat...quote is the two lines below my post.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2 minutes ago, JUICE said:

Yeah, I was replying to PhilTheBeat...quote is the two lines below my post.

My bad.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Proud founder of VNAO and current deck jockey with VFA-103:pilotfly::pilotfly:

On 5/3/2021 at 4:02 AM, UncleZam said:

Zam...does it do that with data loaded on the screens?

Edited by JUICE
To delete

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 4/26/2021 at 6:06 PM, Baldawg said:

Ill give it a shot but unfortunately rotary knobs (potentiometer or rheostat type knobs) dont play nice when trying to get them to work with a rotary encoder.  As for adding it as a bindable axis ....that would have to come from the developers as there are a few things that need to be done in the mod to make that work.  

I would like to see a slider input option as well as analogue for the Rudder Trim...for more options with varying HOTAS systems.

• Like 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Curious about the best way to upgrade to the new version of this mod.  Just save my control profile, then delete the old mod from mods>aircraft folder, unzip the new file in its place and then use the old saved controller profile?

Thanks

1 minute ago, Oates76 said:

Curious about the best way to upgrade to the new version of this mod.  Just save my control profile, then delete the old mod from mods>aircraft folder, unzip the new file in its place and then use the old saved controller profile?

Thanks

Delete the old mod and completely reinstall the new one.

Ok, will do.  Will a saved stick and throttle profile from the previous version be able to be used with this latest version, or will I have to remap the controls again?

And thanks for all the hard work on this, the aircraft is killer.  It's been fun lapping the supercarrier in this thing.  

1 minute ago, Oates76 said:

Ok, will do.  Will a saved stick and throttle profile from the previous version be able to be used with this latest version, or will I have to remap the controls again?

And thanks for all the hard work on this, the aircraft is killer.  It's been fun lapping the supercarrier in this thing.  

Yes, they should still work except in the areas that have been updated in the new version

3 hours ago, JUICE said:

Zam...does it do that with data loaded on the screens?

Yes, but it is not so prominent then. It is very easy to forget, also in VR it does not bother me at all.

Edited by UncleZam
  • Like 1

Is this fabulous mod just for 2.7, as the throttle, flaps etc will not work in stable 2.5. I re checked my bindings just in case. Using thrustmaster t16000m setup. I can hear the engine spool up but no throttle movement.
Yes, 2.7 only.
ED changed something with the animations. That's why the MB-339 module have the same "limitations" now. It works but lacks animations in the cockpit.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Hi,

The FM need some improvement.

For a flaps up landing, 12000lbs, the approach speed is 157kts. At this speed, the aircraft is at 24 AOA, the best L/D ratio and close to stall.

Vincent

IAMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12x 3.7 to 4.8Ghz - 32Go DDR4 3600Mhz - GeForce RTX 3080 - Samsung Odyssey G7 QLED - AIMXY

Hi,

Another bug report.

When flying toward a waypoint, it is not placed at the correct position. On the track attached, I am flying toward the target, and the waypoint placed on the target in the ME is located few degrees on the right.

Vincent

Image1.png

Image2.png

T-45 Nav.trk

• Like 1

IAMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12x 3.7 to 4.8Ghz - 32Go DDR4 3600Mhz - GeForce RTX 3080 - Samsung Odyssey G7 QLED - AIMXY

16 minutes ago, vctpil said:

V, did you have any winds programmed in on that mission?

16 minutes ago, vctpil said:

Hi,

Another bug report.

When flying toward a waypoint, it is not placed at the correct position. On the track attached, I am flying toward the target, and the waypoint placed on the target in the ME is located few degrees on the right.

Vincent

T-45 Nav.trk 526.66 kB · 1 download

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

39 minutes ago, vctpil said:

Hi,

Another bug report.

Vincent

Is this an issue with the difference between true north and magnetic north not being taken into account on the HSI?

• Like 1