VNAO T-45 Goshawk

Thank you, Rudel and speed, after taking my morning pills and calming down a bit, I did what you guys suggested, removed the three mods I had installed and tried again, Lucky for me, the T-45C, my fave, worked great, no problems with DCS, no crashes, no nothing, thanks BIGNEWY. Tomorow I'll try the A-4E=C and the A-29-B. One of those two will bork  my DCS. Thank you guys, I owe you both...!!!

Cuco Negron

San Juan, PR

• Like 2

Thank you, Rudel and speed, after taking my morning pills and calming down a bit, I did what you guys suggested, removed the three mods I had installed and tried again, Lucky for me, the T-45C, my fave, worked great, no problems with DCS, no crashes, no nothing, thanks BIGNEWY. Tomorow I'll try the A-4E=C and the A-29-B. One of those two will bork  my DCS. Thank you guys, I owe you both...!!!

Cuco Negron
San Juan, PR
New beta version of A-4E-C released yesterday.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

On 5/28/2021 at 7:30 PM, MAXsenna said:

Scroll back, and you will find the download link. VC reist is the Microsoft Visual C rsdistribution package. We'll, one of them. So it's safe to download and install. It's from Microsoft, it's a simple exe file. OK and forget. You'll need it for the A-4E-C Community Module as well, if you ever decide to get that one.
Cheers! emoji6.png

Thanks. Interestingly, the issue was solved. Being disappointed that nothing seems to work (even a IT literate friend tried it via TeamViewer), I moved the VNAO T_45 folder to the DCS 2.5.6 folder that I kept on the same drive. Just to see whether it would show there. Surprisingly (as I read postings mentioning the mod is for 2.7, not 2.5), even though not perfect, it did show and ran! 

Not giving up, I copied it back to the 2.7 user\saved games\mods\aircraft and later tried it again. It worked!! Don't ask me why, as I simply don't know. Fantastic mod!! Thanks so much team VNAO! I'm so glad it worked out in the end. It's a great addition to DCS.

• Like 1

Is the radio and trim rates being worked on? I would like to use Viacom, and I am struggling to trim on speed.
I think you're in for a long wait to get VAICOM working. I have no idea how long it took the A-4E-C team to reverse engineer the radios without the SDK.
Don't me wrong, I want it as WELL.
What's up with the trim? Little slow?
Maybe you can hope for this team to get a little help from the A-4E-C team?

Hi again, guys. I have another question and I don't know where to put it. In checking my assigned controllers I found a very peculiar red circle with an exclamation sign  that says that this assignment "is equal to combo in UI Category" and that is right, it is! So, which of them should I remove, the one in the UI Layer or the one in the individual Airplane's? BTW, I know this question may not be appropriate for this Mod's forum but I know that very intelligent people roam in this Mod's forum.

Thanks in advance,

Cuco Negron

San Juan, PR

@Devastator My buddies and I noticed that too...in the role selection, the pilot has to hit fly after the instructor joins the flight...then the back seater will hit fly.  At least it works for us that way.

Edited by JUICE

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

still no permision window is showing by the pilot. Request is pending and I (as instructor) after clicking the cancel and moving to brief screen, I can jump into the jet. In such case though, nothing in the airplane is sycnronized, i.e. cockpit stays open by me although from external view I see that it is closed. Engine is not starting although pilot started it...

nobody faces the issue with "pending request to XXXX" is not showing up by the player XXXX? My budy gets no notification to give me permision to jump into his jet as instructor...

btw, do I need to install the mod also to the dedicated server??

Edited by Devastator
  • Like 1

Is this mod not working multicrew in dedicated server games? I am getting permision to get into the jet now and after I get in, nothing is synchronized. Cockpit, engine, electrical systems simply nothing matching to the state which pilot is setting. I do not even hear the engine sound although plane is moving

Anybody tried this in dedicated and faced no issues?

p.s. pilot owns the control in the mission.

Edited by Devastator

Hey there, aren't the UFC/DEP buttons bindable ? I can't find those in the keybinds settings. Also, I wish it would be possible to disable NWS, it's a pain in the cheek during runups on the brakes where the aircraft tends to slide one way or the other for some reason.

Edited by Sacha

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 6/8/2021 at 8:11 AM, RajeshBT said:

Are the keyboard bindings for throttle and stick are given, they were not there in the initial release.

Yes, they are since 1.01 (current release).

You may also want to check the release notes on the first page of this topic.

1 minute ago, Victory205 said:

Anyone have a recommendation on how to make the HUD readable with a bright background? I notice that the combining glass is already slightly tinted, is there a way to change the character color by editing a .lua file, etc?

On  the real plane, the pilot uses  the HUD page on one of the MFDs ... sorry, I don't know which LUA can adjust this.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Still seeing a TACAN issue with v1.01.  An existing mission sitting on the CAT onboard CVN-71, the TACAN reads 2.2nm... and the distance changes once you launch.  I tried deleting the T-45 and re-adding it, no change. 

A new mission with CVN-73, I do not see this issue, the TACAN is reporting accurately.

Anyone else seeing this?

Screen_210611_074437.jpg