VNAO T-45 Goshawk

13 hours ago, makosch said:

Hey Guys just a quick one. I am placing static t-45s at Batumi. In singleplayer I see them no problem but as soon as I host the mission via dedicted Server...they dont show up on the ramp.

Any Ideas?

Have you set them as "client" ?

• Like 1

Lock-On Greece / DCS World Greece http://lockon-greece.forumotion.net/

🇬🇷 1st Hellinic Virtual Squadron for Flaming Cliffs & DCS World
~ Flying since 2008 ~

13 hours ago, makosch said:

Hey Guys just a quick one. I am placing static t-45s at Batumi. In singleplayer I see them no problem but as soon as I host the mission via dedicted Server...they dont show up on the ramp.

Any Ideas?

Sound like the mod isn't installed on the dedicated server. 

• Like 1

Exactly.

You need to install de T-45 mod folder inside the DCS Dedicated Server mods/aircraft folder in saved games

• Like 2

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Hey, I'm planning on making my own multicrew mod for dcs, however I couldn't find any information how to code multicrew.

Since your mod is one of the few with multicrew I wanted to ask you if you have any sources or maybe a peek for me into just a bit of your multicrew code.

Thanks in advance

Edited by Brett_Jett

Little Goshawk is awesome, and its background music is better than the official ones.

Great job, guys!!

• Like 1

RYZEN 7 2700 3.2 GHz / GAINWARD RTX 2070 / 32 GB RAM 3200 MHz / ASUS PRIME B450M / M.2 NVMe KINGSTON 1TB / SSD SANDISK 480GB / HD 2TB SATA3 / CORSAIR CX650 / AOC AGON AG322FCX MONITOR / THRUSTMASTER T.16000M FCS / CUSTOM HEADTRACK

F-14 Tomcat Side View.png

4 hours ago, EazyE said:

I guess im late to the party but none of the download links seem to work for me.  How do I download the latest version of this mod?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/igxeyo81nx1i01w/VNAO_T45_v1.0.1.zip/file

Link on the 1st post

RYZEN 7 2700 3.2 GHz / GAINWARD RTX 2070 / 32 GB RAM 3200 MHz / ASUS PRIME B450M / M.2 NVMe KINGSTON 1TB / SSD SANDISK 480GB / HD 2TB SATA3 / CORSAIR CX650 / AOC AGON AG322FCX MONITOR / THRUSTMASTER T.16000M FCS / CUSTOM HEADTRACK

F-14 Tomcat Side View.png

There is at least one instant action that comes with it. 

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

10 minutes ago, AlexHorest said:

Why isn't text and numbers on the displays?

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.12.11 - 15.11.14.23.png

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.12.11 - 15.11.23.42.png

Check page 30 of this thread. Someone with same issue.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

18 minutes ago, AlexHorest said:

There is a discussion, but I did not find a solution to the problem

Did you tried what people suggested?  or probably contact the user with similar problem to see if he managed to fix it? I´m sorry i couldn´t help you further but it´s working fine on my side.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

Hi all,

if you are looking to practice bombing with the T-45 try my mission, with helper boxes to fly through (in single player mode):

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3319779/

Have fun! (Feedback appreciated, I'm planning to include more features like Ciribob's range script is implemented in version 1.2)

Rolling in

Edited by Fresh
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hi All,

I am looking for confirmation on the following bugs/discrepancies:

1. DCS crashes when I start a on a SuperCarrier on catapult 1, whilst having 3 or 4 T-45 in the same group. Crashes after 25 seconds. See attached mission file.

2. Dropping bombs: it doesn't matter if I select single or ripple mode, holding the weapons release button drops bombs whilst held down.

3. Can't display true airspeed on HUD in manual release A/G mode

4. On COM1 and COM2 panels, the switches to change frequency work the wrong way, left click moves up, right click moves down.

5. To hook-up on a SuperCarrier I can't get the nosewheel over the shuttle... after full power and jiggling the controls it suddenly overcomes the force needed.

I appreciate any inputs/tips!

Fresh

CVN Bug Test.miz